Meetings

It was night and Izuku was doing his normal night walk. The air was cold, but it didn't bother him as he walked around the streets, he left his hoodie down, so he look just like a normal kid walking around except the blind eye of course.

It was quite and it was nice, he rarely got to see nights like these, so this was a blessing.

Izuku sat down on one of the benches in the park nearby, he closed his eyes and breathed out a sigh.

The crunch of leaves made him snapped out of it and he instinctively jumped up and turned around.

There stood a man. He was wearing a track suit of some sort; he also wore a grey scarf like thing around his neck and yellow goggles.

Erazerhead!

Izuku stood there, he was very excited, so exited he didn't notice that the man had walked toward him.

Finally, Erazerhead spoke

"It isn't safe for a kid to be outside alone at this time you know." The hero said as he stood 2 meters away from Izuku.

"You don't have to worry Erazerhead sir" Izuku replied and instantly knew he screwed up

"Who are you? I'm supposed to be an underground hero you shouldn't know that" he moved into an attack position holding his capture weapon.

"Umm..." Izuku said as he backed away hands up, this was bad he messed up in the first sentence he spoke.

The hero tried to grab him with the capture weapon but Izuku dodged it by jumping back.

"Who are you?" The hero asked again continuing with the barrage of attacks. The boy was fast, and he knew what he was doing, he defiantly needed to be taken to custody.

"I'm...ah..." Izuku replied, this obviously made more reason for the hero to catch him and his attempts became harder to dodge.

"Umm well I have to go now" Izuku said as he kicked up some dirt into the hero's view and disappeared.

'Problem child'