Calming down

They still didn't know the boy's name last name, but the boy have given them his first name; Izuku and after a couple of days all his belongings were in their house.

They found that the Izuku lived in quite solitude in a junk yard. He lived in a broken truck that was left there for some time. The doors were rusty an as soon as anyone other than the boy the bottom started to creak and bend.

The kid had only a small amount of clothes and even less things to entertain him except the show of lights turned on when he played with the steering wheel.

His stuff was able to fit into 1 plastic bag, the bag had 2 sets of clothes and old worn out notebooks and pens. He seemed very wary about those books in other people's hands it or even look at them.

"Is that all you have?" Aizawa said grabbing a hold of the bag of clothes, the boy held his notebooks securely in his arm pressed against himself.

"Mhmm" Izuku replied quietly hiving a small nod and they started walking. The truck was only a few streets away from the apartment, so it didn't take long to reach it.

Mic was out on a mission so Izuku and Aizawa were home alone.

"Izuku is there anything you want to play with?" Aizawa said running his hand thought his own hair and sighing.

Izuku seemed puzzled at this and tilted his head to the side, he was sitting at the couch playing with his thumb.

"Play?"

"Never mind were going to the shop to get food" the hero said standing up, Izuku jumping up to follow.

They both got out and Aizawa locked the door and started on their way. The man looked down at the child walking alone side of him.

"We're going to the shop then to the police station" with that the boy went tense but continued walking knowing that there was no avoiding it.

They finished the grocery shopping and silently walked to the station; the smell of paper filled the air as Izuku was led into the back.

He already knew what the back of a police station looked like from books and photos but being there was way different it felt busy and out of order and made him dizzy.

Aizawa started talking to some people and left Izuku to sit on a chair a wait.

Soon enough he was dragged into a room.