Questions and Answers

The room that Izuku was taken to was one you would use to interim ate villains that have dangerous quirks or people that they didn't know the quirks of.

This obviously this angered him to think about it, so he tried to ignored the situation as much as possibly, but have ADHD didn't help him

He was sat in a metal seat; he barely took up half of the seat. A man sat in another seat, a table between them.

"Name: Naomasa Tsukauchi, Age: 36, blood type: A+, Quirk: Lie Detector " mumbles spilled from Izuku's mouth, but he quickly stopped when he saw the detective's shocked face

Clearing his throat, he started

"I'm going to ask you some questions, I will need you to answer them. Okay, let's begin"

Currently the police department don't even know the boy's name or who he is, this worried them quite a bit when Erazerhead came in and had brought the child in the only thing they knew is that his name was Izuku.

"Can you tell me your name?" The boy was hesitant to say his name out loud but mumbled his first name slightly

"Izuku" The man write something down in his notebook before looking up at the child again and continue his questions

"What's your last name?" Izuku stayed silent, he wanted to avoid the name being put next to his own slightly tensing in the silence he seemed unsure of himself.

He man wrote something down.

"How old are you Izuku?" He asked as he tried to get the child to talk but again, he was answered with silence.

Izuku was reluctant to answer any other questions. The only major questions that he replied to was his name witch he only replied with his first name. The second question was who his parents were, he replied about 30 seconds later very slowly both their first and last names, his eyes squeezed shut when he was saying his father's name.

That last one was a bit more sensitive. Tachibana asked him about his parents, the reason behind this was Izuku's strange behaviour when he had told his parents' names. He answered in a soft tone about his mother, she was a wonderful mother. She was the best parent in the world to him and they loved each other.

His father was different matter, Izuku didn't say anything about him and just stayed quite till the end of the questioning.

The police started to work on the kids' case, Inko died in a fire, no one knew what happened to Izuku, he was only five and the Hisashi went missing a year after. When the police at that time checked the house was left in disarray, to someone normal it would look like a kidnapping had taken place, but evidence showed that he really just up and left.

Hisashi was nowhere to be found.