Hizashi!

"So, let me get this straight, you found a child surrounded by some thugs and proceeded to take them out and you brought the Listener HERE, to our apartment!!" A voice yelled waving his arms in the air in front of Aizawa.

"Yes Hizashi" the hero stated again for the tenth time to his lover, President Mic, (name here)

"Are you finally saying yes to adopting!" Hizashi said hopefully, all the other times he had asked he was shot down.

"No, the kid just didn't want to be anywhere near the police station, so I took him here instead." Aizawa replied as his face turned red, luckily hid by the capture weapon around his neck.

The boy had fallen asleep after he calmed down and he grabbed onto the hero and wouldn't let go. He had some grip for someone that was sleeping.

Aizawa lifted him up and proceed to give the unconscious child a piggyback ride as he continued his patrol. Sometimes the boy woke up and panicked a bit more, he found he relax very quickly when he ran his hand thought the boy's hair.

When he finished his shift, he made his way back home, when he arrived and walked thought the door.

He had walked to the couch and laid the child on the couch and coved him with his own yellow sleeping bag, he noticed that boy was so small and really thin, and he started to wonder how the boy was able to dodge his capture weapon.

The kid also had large bags under his eyes and look restless even when he was asleep.

He left the lounge to be confronted by loud boyfriend and proceeded to explain the situation.

"We are not adopting, he is too much of a problem child, he-/" Aizawa begun but was cut off by crying.

Both of them ran over to the living room to find the boy not on the couch but in the farthest corner to the room.

The 2 heroes approached the child carefully, but the boy flicked his head up suddenly and scanned the room until his eyes landed on to the men.

Izuku started to mutter but the tears were still there less so but still there.

"Hero: President Mic, Name: Hizashi Yamada, age: 31, blood type: B+, relationships: Boyfriend Aizawa Shota. Hero: Erazerhead Name: Aizawa Shota, age: 31, blood type: B+, relationship: Boyfriend Hizashi Yamada."

His tears dried and he quickly got up and hugged the two heroes. He held onto them tightly as if he didn't, they would disappear.

"I don't want you to disappear, don't leave me alone." Izuku said with a trembling voice not letting either of the men go.

"We're not going to leave; you're going to stay here!" Hizashi said bobbing down pulling the other one down as well

"Hizashi!"