Chapter 31: Reuniting

EXPLICIT STUFF: VIOLENCE, CUSSING, GUN USEAGE, MINOR ALCOHOL USAGE

Sorry for posting a little late, more like a long ass time, sorry.

P.S. OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT?! YESTERDAY I GOT MY FIRST KISS (on the lips btw)
O_O :O :D :) i'm so happy dudes like seriously! 2014 has been a great year for me, i did a lot of stuff this year! Next chapter i'll post what i accomplished this year. Well actually i got more than 1 kiss yesterday. I got around 10, not making out tho if thats what ur thinking lol, they were at separate times so yeah. Anyways let's read!

1 last slot left!
Chase- taken
Skye- open slot
Rocky- taken
Zuma- taken
Rubble- taken
Everest- taken

All the pups have agreed to meet at the apartments, Zuma, Marshall, and Chase have forgiven Rocky. The pups checked out of the hospital and on their way to the apartments.
--------------

Marshall pov

It was awesome seeing my little bro, Spots, again. "So what have you been doing here with your life?" Spots asks. "Well i used to be apart of a team called the Paw Patrol, but i went back to school." I told him as we saw the apartments.

"Ok i see." Spots said. I looked at the night sky and smiled. Then i wondered where my other family members are. We caught up and we saw Rocky with a Dalmatian pup like me.

Rocky pov

I saw the other pups with some pups i've never seen before in my life. "Hey Marshall, Chase, And Zuma. Who are these pups with you?" I asked them. They all joined us and Marshall directed us to his apartment as Zuma said. "Well this my buddy from swufing academy, Alan." Zuma pointed towards a golden lab pup. The pup gave a smile as Zuma introduced him.

"This is Kevin, my older brother." Chase said as we entered Marshall's apartment. Gaby walked closer to me than she normally would for some reason, i wonder why? "And this is Spots." Marshall said as we all took a seat, well Gaby sitting next to me too. "He's my little brother that came to visit." Marshall finished. Spots just ignored his intro and started texting on his pup pad.

"Well this is Gaby." I said as i directed my attention towards her for a minute. "She's a childhood friend of mine, she was my best friend and still is." I said. She gave a small grin to show politeness and then Marshall asked. "How did you two meet?" I looked back at Gaby and i chuckled. She giggled in response, and i said.

"Well..."

Flashback...

Young Rocky pov

"Next time think twice before burning and spitting on my bread, you mutt!" My dad shouted as he threw me out the door. I landed hard on the yard as he shut the door and locked it. I ran to the door and tried to open it, it was locked. I began to get wet as the rain poured down against me. I sat down on a tree that was near by, it shielded most of the rain but still got me wet.

I looked at my front right leg and saw that i still had the marks from last night's daily beating. My dad was drinking again, i get really scared when he drinks. He always hits mom and picks on my for my phobia of water. Well it's not my fault he nearly drowns me when i get in trouble for nothing, it's complete bullshit.

I began to cry softly as i laid down on the wet dirt, i always hated getting dirty. I hid my face with my paws as i began to cry a bit more. Was this how other pups were living like? With an abusive father who drinks beating you up every day? With no friends to talk to at all and become a loner possibly for the rest of their lives?!

Was what life is supposed to be? I suddenly heard a branch crack. I quickly turned around and saw nothing. I looked around and i still saw nothing, i wonder what the hell was going on. Suddenly i heard a voice. "Hello?" It said. I turned around and i saw a Dalmatian pup.