Home

A/N: Explicit language usage (only one word though)

"Mj", Peter asked? 

"Hi", Mj said . . . .

Confusion filled his head as he thought she'd be gone by now, but wasn't. 

"Hey, shouldn't you be on your way to Maine by now", Peter asked nervously? 

"Yeah, that's the thing", Mj said, Peter moved out of the door frame allowing Mj in. She made her way to the couch & sat her things next to her. 

"So why are you here", Peter asked? "Not that I'm mad or anything, but how"? 

"She wasn't there, she must have left already", Mj said. "I tried texting her to see if she'd answer, nothing". 

"Well I got a text, I didn’t really know what it meant", Peter showed her the text message. 'I hope you two are happy wherever the hell you are, just keep her!!'. 

"She must have left already", Mj said. She seemed kind of upset. 

"At least your here, with me, May, Ned, Harley, & the rest of your friends from Midtown", Peter tried to lighten up the mood. But it clearly didn't work, as Mj started to tear up. 

"Yeah, but she’s my mom, & she just left me", Mj said. "She left me to live on the street". 

Mj swiftly swiped away the tears from her eyes & sniffled. Peter embraced Mj into a hug when he realized she was truly hurt & feeling alone. 

May walked out when she heard the voices. 

"Hi Mj, I thought you'd be leaving for Maine right about now", May said. "Where's you mom"? 

Peter removed one arm from Mj & signaled for May to stop. 

"I don't know", Mj said before either of them could change the topic, she turned to face May. "She just left". 

"Oh I'm so sorry", May gave Mj a hug as well. 

---

At 5 PM darkness fell over New York. 

After hours of trying, no one could get ahold of Mrs. Jones. 

Peter, Mj, May, & even Ned tried to call her, still, nobody could reach her. 

"Hey Aunt Rooth", Mj said. "Has my mother showed up yet". 

"No, why would she", Rooth asked. Mj was confused. "She called & said you weren't coming, I saved the number she called from". 

Mj wrote down the number & called it. 

She picked up. 

"Hello", Mrs. Jones said. 

"Where in the hell are you", Mj screamed into the phone, the room went silent. 

"Where in the hell were you", Mrs. Jones screamed back? "You were to come home once you were safe". 

"I wanted to have some time to myself before you ripped my life away", Mj yelled. 

"Now you got it", Mrs. Jones said. 

"Fuck you", Mj said, she hung up the phone. 

The room stayed quiet for some time before Peter finally broke it. 

"So, where are you gonna stay", Peter asked? 

"I don't know", Mj held her temples to stop her headache. 

"You're welcome here", May chimed in. Peter nodded for his agreement. 

"Thank you, but I would hate to bargain-", Mj started. 

"It's no trouble, we want you here", May said. Mj seemed to be in disbelief. 

"Really", Peter said. "I'm your boyfriend, it will be 100% fine". 

Mj smiled.

A/N: Short part but all this part was for was to some up the confusion on the ending of Spider's Poison