Head in the Clouds

They all sat on the sand of the beach until their assorted cars came & picked them up from their resort to taking them to the airport.

Harley & Liz got into the first car, Miles & Cidny in the second, Ned & Betty in the third, Peter & Mj in the fourth, but Flash rode with them just like the day they got there.

Their ride was awkwardly silent, the car wasn't very big & they all had to sit in the back seat, which means Peter, Mj, & Flash were all cramped together in the backseat.

Flash cleared his throat, "How are you guys doing"?

"It's getting a little better every day", Mj said, she looked over to Peter & placed her hand on his knee.

Peter was looking out the window until Mj placed her hand on his knee. He looked over to her, a warm & welcoming smile spread across her face.

"It's getting easier, I guess", Peter said. His chin rested on his enclosed hand, looking out the window once more. Waiting to get to the airport & waiting to get back home again.

The cars finally pulled up to the pickup zone of the airport, dropping each of the teens off. Grabbing their luggage before they went, they walked into the building.

Holding a firm grip on their suitcases each of them started walking through the airport, starting at security, walking past the gift shops, stopping at the food courts after figuring they had plenty enough time to eat.

They sat in the food courts for a minute, eating their food & staying so every could use the bathroom. But after everyone was done, they all walked to the lounge room, waiting to board the plane.

"Everyone sure they have everything they brought", Harley asked, they all started standing up to get in line to get onto the plane.

"Yep", Peter said, reassuring he & Mj had their luggage by their sides.

"Mhmm", Ned & Betty hummed simultaneously, looking down at their belongings.

"Got it all", Miles said, he knew because he was carrying his & Cidny's stuff.

"All good", Liz said, she gripped her hold on her suitcases.

Flash just nodded his head.

"Good, let's go", Harley said.

Everyone started walking, started boarding the plane. Handing over the bigger luggage to the ramp & keeping what they were aloud.

They got onto the plane, putting what belongings they were allowed to keep in the overhead bins & sitting into their seats.

Liz & Mj both anxiously buckled their seatbelts, they were exactly the biggest fan of heights. But when their boyfriends sat next to them, placing their hands on the others, calming them & relieving their nerve.

The plane started to take off, running down the runway as the wheels slowly started to lift from the road beneath them. Peter watched out the window as the landscape around them grew further & further away.

"Great, only ten hours to go", Peter said to Mj, giving her his nerdiest smile to calm her nerve.

"Just ten hours", MJ said, trying to let her voice sound calm. She knew that plane was the safest way to travel, but she still didn't like the idea of being up that high.

"What do you want to watch, they got most of HBO on here", Peter scrolled through the movies. "They got Predator, Godzilla, John Wick, Fantastic Beasts, . . . ".

"Yeah, that one, Fantastic Beasts", Mj said, clicking on the movie. "I'm a huge Harry Potter fan".

"Slytherin", Peter assumed?