Fire after dark

A/N: If you are around when I had Jason in this book, I am sorry, I have decided to change out Jason's character with Miles Morales. Sorry for those of you who are reading this as it is now being changed

 Sorry for those of you who are reading this as it is now being changed

Jordan Fisher as Miles Morales

Pls vote, add this story, & follow me BigNerdFan thank you

Peter's eyes lightly opened, letting the morning light pierce through them. He had to close them again as the light was blinding. Slightly ajusting his vision & eyes to the light, finally being mostly awake. Even though he was awake, he didn't dare to move, by any slight movement he knew would wake Mj. So he lay there staring into Mj's dark curls, with his arms & legs intertwined within hers. 

But it wasn't his movement that woke Mj from her sleep, but hers. She rolled over, facing Peter & her eyes just slightly opened. The bright sunlight coming from the doc door was blinding her as well. 

"This is really creepy you know", Mj said, her eyes only slightly open & her headache pulsing. 

"It's only been a minute since I woke up", Peter defended himself. "Plus you're not a heavy sleeper like I am". 

"You still could have moved", Mj said, messing with him, she smiled at Peter, indicating that she was. 

"Why would I want to", Peter smiled back & leaned into a kiss. Mj kissed back for a few seconds until Peter pulled away. He just lay next to her. "What do you want to do today"? 

Mj was confused about the sudden change in mood, "Uh... I don’t mind what we do today". 

Mj attempted to continue to kiss Peter on his next. 

"But, I mean specifically, what do you want to do today", Peter said, again changing the mood? Mj plopped back onto her side of the bed, a little upset. 

"We have a while, we can just have some fun right now", Mj said sitting up on the bed & towering over Peter. 

"We can't do that, not now at least", Peter declined. "Everyone could hear us". 

"Most of them didn’t care last night", Mj tried to appeal. But once more Peter declined her opposition. Mj gave a fake pouty face to help convince him towards her side, but Peter smiled at her & got up to get dressed. 

His wardrobe attire for the day was a pair of dark tan jean shorts, a silk-like tight fitted black Adidas t-shirt, & Peter slipped on a pair of black Nike slides

Mj watched him get dressed from the bed, where she lay in his oversized New York City t-shirt & underpants. 

"Aren't you coming", Peter asked? 

"For what, not like we have any plans for the day", Mj said as she rest her head on the pillow. 

"We don’t need plans, we can just do stuff", Peter said coming up with his best excuse.