Spider-man: Clone wars sneakpeak

Peter was hanging out with Michelle at her house, they were sitting in the living room watching tv since Michelle's mother didn't trust them to be alone.

Michelle's mom was in the kitchen cooking & keeping a close eye on Peter & Michelle, they both knew they were being watched, but neither cared. They really only wanted to hang out with each other. With everything that happened in Europe, it was really nice for Peter to finally get to hang out with his girlfriend without almost dying.

Peter was sitting on the couch, they were holding hands as Michelle was laying up against Peter & cuddling into his chest as they both watched tv. They were watching Murder Mystery, a movie that came out in 2019. Peter picked the movie because he knew Michelle likes comedy & mystery movies.

Peter's phone dinged. Peter, reached down into his jeans pocket & grabbed his phone. He saw the text from May telling Peter to come home & that dinner was at the apartment.

"I have to go MJ, May just texted & dinner is ready", Peter said as he started getting up from his seat on the couch, Michelle sat up & they started walking towards the door. "I'll text you when I get there".

Peter pulled Michelle into a hug & kissed her on the cheek instead of kissing her on the lips because her mom & brother were in the apartment.

"Remember, you need to come over tomorrow to study after school", Michelle reminded him as their hug broke. He nodded his head. "Miles will be studying with us too, if that is okay".

"Yeah, I don't care if he studies with us", Peter said. He didn't really know Miles all that well, Peter knew that Miles was Michelle's half brother & that he was a year younger than them because of the blip, but that was all Peter really knew about the guy. "I'll see you tomorrow at school".

"Bye Mrs. Jones", Peter said as he took a gip of his backpack. He didn't get a response. Peter opened the door & turned to Michelle before he started to walk down the hall, towards the stairs. "Bye Em".

"Bye Loser", Michelle laughed. Peter started walking away & she closed the door behind him.

Peter smiled at the nickname that stuck through the years as he started to walk down the flight of stairs.

Peter walked down the flights of stairs rather fastly, he didn't want May to eat all of the Larb again. He passed the front desk & walked outside in a rush.

It was almost 8 PM, & the sun was setting. Peter glanced up at the sky occasionally, enjoying the early fall season. But he continued walking, & May wouldn't wait forever.

Peter was only a block away from his apartment, but he had a weird sense that someone was following him. Maybe it was just paranoia, but once he saw the shadow of someone jumping from rooftop to rooftop, he knew something was up.

Peter turned down the closet alley, luckily there was a door unlocked & Peter could go inside to change, he wasn't a personal fan of stripping down to his underpants in an alleyway.

Peter emerged in a few seconds, his red & black suit fitting tightly around his body as he hit the black spider emblem on his chest.

"Oh Spider, wanna play", A female voice asked? The voice came from the rooftop above him. Spider-man rolled his eyes as he recognized the voice, he jumped from wall to wall until he landed on top of the building where the voice came from. Peter rolled his eyes again as he saw the teenage wannabe villain....

A/N: Go to my page BigNerdFan to add the story &/or follow me & get notifications for future updates on the story so you can continue to read it, I hope to see everyone there!!!

The first 3 followers I get will recieve shout outs/follow back in my upcoming book! Bye for now!