Rainy Day

A/N: Go follow evidentmoonlight, she writes amazing content & I personally recommend her books

Peter lay on his back with Mj towering over him, un-buckling his pants. 

She leaned back in for a kiss, but Peter stopped her once he heard people walking down the bridge & to their room.

"What", Mj asked? 

"I don’t think we should be doing this right now", Peter said, instantly getting a pouty face from Mj. "There are people like 10 feet from us". 

Mj didn’t bother to listen though, she just went back to kissing him. 

"Or not", Peter said as his lips briefly parted from hers. His hands holding the hem of her shirt. He quickly lifted it over her head when she sat up. 

She did the same to him, even though he was laying down on his back. She was also quick to remove his pants, she started tugging them away from his waist. 

But again, Peter heard his friends talking from their rooms. He quickly stopped Mj. 

"Can't you hear them", Peter asked? 

"Not really", Mj said, she again started removing his pants, finally he was just in his underwear sitting up on the bed. 

She climbed back over him, again towering over him. Kissing him. Gripping onto his arms & sides. 

She finally stopped, rolling off over the top of him onto the center of the bed. 

She pulled Peter over top of her. But he just towered over the top of Mj, arms stiff so he wasn't laying on her. 

"Come on", Mj said to convince him. "We deserve some fun too". 

She leaped back to his lips, pulling his body closer to hers. 

They could focus on nothing but each other soon after that. Peter started to lower his body, arms locked at 90 degrees. He held himself over top of her for a few minutes until giving in to what she had wanted since they came back to their room. 

Peter rolled over, taking Mj with him. He was now lying on his back with Mj laying over his body, she started to lower her pants but Peter removed them for her. 

They both sat there for a few more minutes in nothing but their underwear, but finally Peter didn’t care what anyone heard. 

He kicked off his underpants with Mj still laying over him, that got a smile out of her. Mj returned the favor & removed her top. 

She also kicked off the last bit of her clothing, leaving them both bare in each other’s arms, on their bed. 

Mj reached over to Peter's nightstand, scrimmaging through it until she found the item she was looking for. 

But suddenly there was a slight knock on the door, both their head instantly shifted to its direction. Thankfully it was locked, but they were frozen. 

But again there was another knock & finally the person attempted to open the door, they felt relieved that they had locked the door because they were still frozen. 

The person didn’t go away though, they tried again before Peter finally got up to answer the door. 

He slipped on a pair of basketball shorts, holding his "leg" down as he unlocked the door & opened it, revealing Ned behind the door. 

"What do you want Ned", Peter asked, he held his body behind the door to where only his face was visible from outdoors. 

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I saw that your lights were still on & I need to speak with Mj", Ned said, his voice sounded serious & his words were slow.