The deep blue sea

A/N: 👆 Even though it is the ocean 😂

Today's outlook of the book mainly focuses on Peter & Mj, as it usually does. In between I have it focus on Harley's character for a bit, just so everything falls into plan right 👍👍

As Harley said, he had nothing planned for the next few days. So they mostly swam off their docs, played games, watched Netflix on their phones, & went out to eat.

5 Days left...

Peter woke up next to Mj still in his arms & legs interlocked, wearing nothing but his boxers.

He stared into the ceiling of the room, knowing it was early in the morning, as it was still dark out. He cautiously untangled one of his arms & checked his phone, 7:34 AM.

He sighs & tried to return to sleep, but could not, his sleeping has been off since Mj's party.

He restlessly lay in bed for 10 minutes, unable to move in fear of waking Mj. He lay still & quiet, wondering how long he'd be stuck like this.

Thirty minutes passed & Mj finally rolled over, finally letting Peter free. He quickly sat up & regretted it, Mj sturred.

Peter clenched his jaw & slowly threw his legs over the edge of the bed. Peter made his way to the bathroom, he looked at himself in the mirror.

His hair was a mess & his eyes had huge bags under them.

Turning on the sink, Peter placed his hands under the running faucet & he rubbed his wet hands over his face & shook them in the sink.

Peter opened his eyes once more & looked at himself again, it was the same old reflection but with water splotched over his face.

He sighs into the mirror, as his hands were widely placed over the sink. His breath fogged the mirror, Peter raised one hand & wiped away the water vapor from his breath, revealing a more clear reflection.

"I think it looks good", Mj said, giving Peter a fright.

"Yeah", Peter asked? "Well it doesn't seem like it".

He turned to look at Mj.

"What are you doing up so early", Mj asked ignoring the statement.

"I don't know, why are you up", Peter asked? Mj shrugs her shoulders & walks to the sink, grabbing her toothbrush & beginning to brush her teeth.

"I'll be in the shower if you need me", Peter said awkwardly. He grabbed a towel from the cabinet & began taking off his clothes.

He jumped in the shower while the water wasn't even on, he would regret doing that.

Peter turned on the water & was startled by the ice-cold water that ran down his back & over his head. Peter quickly turned the hot water up, it took a few seconds but the hot water started pouring over his bare body.

Peter rather quickly placed his head under the shower cap, soaking his messy, dirty hair.

He pulled his head away from the running water when he saw his long curly hair fall in front of his eyes.

Peter grabbed the shampoo & put some in his hands, after rubbing them together Peter threw his hands on top of his head as quickly as he could & rubbed the shampoo into his hair.

His eyes were closed as the shampoo was in his hair, but he heard someone step into the shower with him.

"Mj", Peter asked? His eyes closed, he felt her cold hands land on his body. "Woah, Woah, Woah" . . . .