~Ozpin FLUFF~

This takes place during season six, so if you haven't seen it yet...spoilers. Also, in this Oscar is there but he's his own person as is Ozpin. So Ozpin didn't 'die' during the fall of Beacon, and Oscar was on his way to train at Haven when he decided to travel with the group.-Sky

~Your pov~

I sat on the bench waiting on my boyfriend, Ruby, and Blake to get back. I swung my legs as Qrow walked up, "everyone here?" he asked as I looked at him, "just waiting on Ruby, Blake and Ozpin" I spoke, "Oz is sending a letter to Ironwood, and Ruby is-..." he was cut off by Ruby standing beside him. She was giggling, "so?" Yang asked and Ruby held up a bag, "what a complete waste of ti-..." Wiess was cut off by Yang saying "what did you get me?!", "you'll have to wait..." Ruby spoke as Ozpin showed up and my smile grew larger as he gave me a kiss on my head, they were all talking to two people, as Oz sat beside me. "You okay?" I asked him as he looked at me with an amused face, "I am now that you're beside me" he spoke in a hushed tone, as he wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me closer to him and he kissed my cheek which caused me to giggle. This wasn't new to the group, they've seen the two of us act like this before, after a few hours we were in a train crash.

"Great! This is just great! We're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we've gained a defenseless old lady!" Yang spoke as she struggled to her bike out of the snow. "My name is Maria Calavera, and I am not defenseless! I'm just a little hard of hearing. And blind without my eyes, that are in desperate need of repair. Okay, I'm starting to see your point." the nice little old lady spoke as I chuckled softly "Yang, knock it off, will ya? If we lose our cool now, we'll just be inviting even more Grimm." Qrow told his older niece. "Does that even matter? Apparently, we've been attracting Grimm ever since we left Haven." Blake glared at Ozpin "Oh, and how could I forget about that? What happened to no more lies or half-truths?" Yang looked at Ozpin "Yeah, I think it's time we got an explanation.." Oscar spoke as we all looked at Ozpin who sighed and looked at is. "I did not lie to you..." Oz told us, "Well, you certainly didn't tell us everything about the Relic" Wiess placed a hand on her hip as she looked at him.

"Please, now is not the time." Oz spoke as Yang growled slightly, "No, we're past that! I wanna know why you're still not telling us everything!" Yang practically yelled as Ozpin sighed once again "It is true that the Grimm are attracted to the Relics. It's faint but undeniable. I believe it has to do with their origin, but I'm not entirely sure. Regardless, I feared that making you all aware would only add anxiety and negativity. It seemed like the safer option." he explained to us. "You know, I'm getting really tired of people choosing what's best for me," Wiess spoke as Ruby walked up, I saw that she had the relic in her hand which was behind her back. "Is that why you chose to lie to everyone about Lionheart too?" Yang asked placing a hand on her hip. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I believed the Kingdom of Mistral deserved better than the truth. And I believed Leonardo deserved to be remembered for his lifetime of service, and not for the unfortunate missteps he made in his final years." Oz explained to us as we began to walk.

"Missteps?!" Yang yelled as I sighed silently, "what Professor Lionheart did was reprehensible. I am not here to argue differently, but does one lapse in judgment truly negate all of his good? Do we not all have regrets? You may have met Professor Lionheart, but you never met the man he was before Salem found him." he told us as Yang growled once again "look, we're supposed to be in this together. You can trust us! We're not gonna turn our backs on you. "Do you really think Leo was the first?!" Oz yelled causing all of us to stop in our tracks. "That he didn't say those exact same words to me? I'm sorry, but you have to understand that my behaviors are backed by experience. I'm not saying that I have reason to think you will betray me. I'm saying that I have reasons for the things that I do, the secrets I keep, the reason I... Where's the Relic?" he asked as I cocked my head to the side. My semblance was not like most, I could read the minds of people...without my say in it. I would just happen, and it was happening now as I stared at Ozpin. "Right here. It got scattered in the crash" Ruby spoke as she held up the Relic Oz's eyes grew wide.