~Qrow SMUT~

'Being friends with benefits is a great thing to do... well-done Y/n...we all know you're madly in love with him but he has a girlfriend he never sees so he just takes his anger, frustration, and roughness out on you through the sex he can't have ith his girlfriend cause she's in Atlas and he's here...' I mentally told myself as I munched on a bag of chips, I was having a lazy day when something caught my ear. It was my front room door, I heard someone growling, the sound of something heavy hitting the floor and then my stairs creak. I walked into the hallway to see who it was. "Qrow?" I cocked an eyebrow as his eyes landed on me, I could tell he was angry about something because his eyebrows were furrowed. He walked up to me kissed me roughly. I was in shock as he picked me up, he wrapped my legs around his waist as he growled. 'Something must be bothering him profusely...he normally calls me before just showing up' I thought as he tossed me on the bed. He removed his shirt and crawled onto me. He kissed me again as I went to wrap my arms around him but he just growled and pinned my wrists to the bed. He glared at me as he started kissing my neck, leaving love bites in his wake and grinding his hips against mine making me moan out.

"Qrow, what's going on?" I panted as he growled, "shut the hell up Y/n..." he spoke as I looked at him, 'something is wrong because he'd never just tell me to shut up...even during sex, I kind of like this new Qrow' I bit my lip as he pulled my shirt off, "thank the gods you're not wearing a bra" he whispered but I heard it since I was a faunas, he roughly gripped onto my breasts and attached his mouth to one of my nipples, I moaned out as he swirled his tongue around the hardened bud. "Q-Qrow..." I moaned out, the things he could do with his mouth still amazed me, he looked at me and kissed me again, we've never kissed this much before during sex which was another sign that something was wrong. He then removed my underwear, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and spread my legs as he flattened his tongue. He licked a solid stip up my clit making me moan, he then began to suck on my clit, he forced my hips down so I would stay still.

I then felt a knot form, "Q-Qrow, I'm gonna c-cum" I panted as he ceased his action, he then kissed me again as I fumbled with his belt, I finally got it off and I slipped my hands into his pants. He groaned as I gripped onto his cock. I began pumping my hand slowly as I bit my lip watching his face, he panted out, "f-fuck Y/n..." he whispered as he looked at me, "fucking hell..." he growled as he removed my hands and then removed his pants and boxers. "On your knees" he growled and turned around so I was on my hands and knees, he gripped my hair and slammed into me, I moaned out as his hand found my throat, he pulled me against him so my back was against his chest and he thrusted into me at a rough and fast pace making me moan out. He growled in my ear as his grip around my throat tightened, "you're mine...and only mine..." he spoke as I cried out in pleasure. "Q-Qrow~" I screamed out as he growled and bit onto my neck, "you're so fucking beautiful..." he whispered as he panted, his other hand found its way to my clit as he began to violently rub me, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he groaned and grunted, "fuck, you're so tight Y/n..." he panted as I moaned out, I then felt the knot come back in my stomach, "Q-Qrow...I'm gonna..." I was cut off by my orgasm, I screamed out his name as I came all over him, "you're so fucking good Y/n..." he panted as he buried himself deep inside and groaned out my name.

He let me go, I had caught myself from falling onto the bed, he panted as he pulled out of me, I lay down and he lays beside me. We never cuddled after we would have sex, it was like a rule of his. But today he broke it for some reason, I felt him wrap his arm around me and pull me close to him, he pulled the blankets over us. "Will you tell me what was bothering you now?" I asked as he chuckled and held me close. "I broke it off with her today...we got into a fight and she called me a worthless piece of shit drunk who can't do anything right" he spoke as I thought for a moment, "maybe she's right" he whispered as I rolled over to face him, I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him passionately he jumped for a moment, then placed his hand on my hip and kissed back. "You're not a worthless piece of shit drunk who can't do anything right...last time I checked, you've got two beautiful nieces who look up to you," I told him as he stared into my eyes, he was silent, "Y/n...you're the reason I left her," he told me as I gave him a look of shock, "I don't know when but I had lost all feelings for her and found myself wishing she was actually you..." he placed his chin on my head as he held me. "I've fallen in love with you" he whispered as I blinked a few times and then wrapped my arm around him, "I love you too Qrow" I spoke as we fell asleep.