~Qrow SMUT~

Qrow and I were on a mission, it took us pretty far away from our families and we were okay with that. "I work better alone" he kept mumbling as he took a swig from his flask, "and I work better with sober people so shut the fuck up and deal with it" I growled as he stopped and looked at me, he opened his mouth to say something but shut it and continued to walk. "The only reason Oz paired us up is because, we're the complete opposite, personality, and semblance." I told him as he grumbled, we then came upon a small village, "let's hope they've got an inn" he spoke as I followed him through the streets, we finally found an inn and we got a room. We walked into the room and saw that there was only one bed. 'Could this night get any better?' I sarcastically asked myself as he sighed, "I'll take the window seat..." he spoke as I looked at him, "no you won't..." I said as I grabbed his hand, he was taken aback for a moment as I closed the door and locked it, I led him to the bed, he was now in front of me, "take your weapon off..." I told him as we both removed our weapons, he gave me a confused look. "What are you doing?" he asked as I chuckled a little and pushed him onto the bed as his face changed from various expressions, I climbed onto him and sat on him, "you really think I'm a huntress?" I asked as I began to take his cape off, he gave me a confused look, "well, I am a huntress, but I'm not like most..." I added as I pulled him up and threw his cape somewhere in the room.

"Anyway, Oz told me that you needed to relax more..." I added as I began to unbutton his shirt, "so, you're both a huntress and a call girl?" he cocked an eyebrow, as I sighed, "I hate being called that...I'm more of a huntress who gets called on helping people with their mission and helping them...relax" I told him, he was still extremely confused, "all beauty...no brains...that's slightly upsetting..." I whispered to myself as he rolled his eyes and reached for his flask, "I'm not drunk enough for this" I heard him mumble, I grabbed his wrist and pinned both his hands above his head, he looked at me, "trust me...most people don't drink whenever I do this..." I told him as he looked at me, "can you release my hands?" he asked as I grabbed his flask, I took a swig, trying not to gag since the whiskey was just sitting in my mouth, I tossed the flask somewhere in the room as I leaned down to kiss him. He jumped a little but returned the kiss as I transferred the liqueur into his mouth. We pulled away as I release his hands, he opened his eyes and looked into mine as he placed his hands on my hips.

"I've never had a drink like that..." he whispered as I smirked, "I figured" I spoke as he sat up, I was still on his lap, "so, what all did the old man order?", "the full package...in other words...you can do whatever you want to me, and I can do whatever I want to you," I told him as I began to kiss his neck, he groaned as he moved my hips so I was now grinding against him. "Is your semblance really the opposite of mine?" he asked as I looked at him, "it's mixed with good fortune and..." I trailed off, "and what?" he cocked his head to the side, "I can also read people's mind...but unlike my good fortune, I can control it...I have to have verbal consent to be able to do it" I told him as he thought for a moment, "you have my consent," he said as I looked at him.

"You're gonna let me read your mind?" I asked him as he nodded, "I wanna know if you can actually do it..." he whispered as I chuckled and then closed my eyes. He was thinking about a girl named Ruby and another girl named Yang, then he began to think of all the things he wanted to do to me which turned me on. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at him, "who are Ruby and Yang?" I asked him as he let out a small gasp, "my nieces" he told me as I smiled, "told you I could do it...also, all those dirty things you want to do to me..." I grabbed his hand and moved his hand down my chest. He bit his lip as he stared at me, "we can do..." I whispered as he kissed me deeply while inhaling in the process, he gripped onto my ass tightly as I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth, our tongues swirled around each other, earning a moan from me. He then began to kiss my neck finding my spot immediately. I closed my eyes and smiled as he began to suck on that spot, marking me. "Qrow..." I whispered as my hands ran down his chest, I had only gotten to the middle when I was unbuttoning his shirt, my hands began to unbuckle his belt almost by instinct. He cupped my face and kissed me again only to kiss down my throat in a very gentle and loving way.

I had finally got his belt undone and I removed it, I got off him and gestured for him to scoot back, he did so was now laying down on the whole bed. I didn't even notice that my shirt was half-open because I would also wear a button-up shirt. I climbed onto him, I grabbed his wrists and used his belt to tie them to the bed. "Oh come on!" He exclaimed as I smirked and gave him a kiss. I then kissed his neck, leaving a mark as I finished unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed my way down his chest as he groaned a little, I made my way down to his black jeans, I popped the button, and pulled them off me, I then removed his boxers and his hard-on sprang to life. 'He's bigger than I anticipated...' I mentally told myself. I just shrugged it off and took him into my mouth causing him to groan, I began to bob my head up and down, using my hands to rub the parts I couldn't get. "F-Fuck Y/n..." he panted as I looked up at him through my eyelashes, I could see him struggling with the belt. 'The one fucking time I want my semblance to work for me...' he thought, as I smirked and flattened my tongue, I licked him from the base to the tip, I swirled my tongue as he groaned and I closed my eyes as I continued to bob my head.

There was a loud cracking noise, I looked up and saw that he had gotten free, he gripped onto my hair and began to face-fuck me while moaning out my name, it was extremely hot and since I didn't need my hands anymore cause he was taking control, I managed to remove my shirt and shorts. I felt his cock begin to twitch, he pulled me up to where he was and he gave me a hungry kiss. He then flipped me so I was now on my back, he went to remove his shirt but I stopped him. "Don't...I like the way it looks on you right now" I told him as he smirked and left wet kisses down my body until he reached my aching core. He ripped my underwear off of me and began to kiss my inner thigh, leaving marks, and I bit my lip in anticipation. He then flattened his tongue and licked my clit making me moan, he began to suck on my clit as my fingers snaked their way through his hair, he then inserted a finger and I cried out. "Q-Qrow~" I moaned as he lightly chewed on my clit and I arched my chest in pleasure and moaned. Before I could cum he crawled back up to me and placed his forehead against mine as he slowly slid into me, I gripped onto his shoulders as he began thrusting into me at a painfully slow pace, "f-faster" I moaned out as he groaned, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap, he thrusted into me at a faster pace as he removed my bra and watched as my breasts bounce in rhythm with his thrusts, my head lolled back as I let out a guttural moan and he kissed my throat again.

He then lays on his back and grips my hips as I bounced on top of him, both os us moaning out each other's names as I raked my nails down his chest, drawing blood in the process. He lay me on my back, placed one of my legs on his shoulder and thrusted into me at a much faster and harder pace, "you're mine..." he whispered as he wrapped his hand around my throat and lightly squeezed which caused me to moan out again, "say it" he growled as he slowed down, "no...no don't stop..." I whimpered, "who do you belong to?" he asked as he squeezed a little tighter, "y-you Qrow...I belong to you..." I panted out as he thrusted into me harder and faster than before. Sweat beads began to form on his forehead as he let go of my throat and placed his hand at the side of my head, I bit onto his arm to keep from screaming out. The sounds of wet skin slapping each other and the sound of the bed creaking heavily could be heard along with our loud moans. That was until the legs on the bed gave out. He stilled for a moment as we looked at each other, "we can deal with it later...continue because I'm about to cum" I panted as he chuckled a little and continued his motions as the knot in my stomach began to come undone. "R-Right there" I panted out as I wrapped my arms around him and raked my nails down his back as well.

"Q-Qrow...I'm c-cumming!" I moaned out as I came, he groaned as I came and continued to thrust into me, he was chasing after his high, I could tell. Soon his thrusts became sloppy and more frantic, "damn..." he whispered as he looked at me and kissed me passionately to keep from screaming my name as he buried himself deep inside me and released his load. He pulled out and lay beside me as we both panted, "holy..." he began "shit..." I finished for him, both of us panting. He pulled the blanket over the two of us, he placed his hands behind his head, I thought for a moment, "Y/n..." he then said as I looked up at him, "don't be a call girl anymore...just be mine" he said as I sat up and looked at him, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him as he looked at me and pulled me onto his chest so my head rested on his chest, "yeah..." he spoke breaking the silence, "I want you to be both my girlfriend and good luck charm" he spoke as I smiled, I gave him a kiss and nodded, "all right...you misfortunate crow" I told him as he chuckled and then I lay my head back on his chest as his scroll began to ring. He picked it up and answered, "yeah, we're okay. We just checked into an inn..." he spoke as I closed my eyes listening to him speak and listening to his heartbeat, "all right, and Oz..." he spoke as I snuggled closer to him, "thanks" he added as I smiled and drifted off to sleep.