~Ozpin SMUT~

I was always close to Qrow and Oz, but I was closest to Ozpin, it may have had something to do with the fact that when I got depressed he'd make time for me, or it may have something to do with the fact that we just had more in common than Qrow and I. Qrow was more my drinking buddy than Oz was. I was walking through Beacon, holding a bag of lunch in my hand. Oz and I had made plans to go get lunch today but he got caught up working, so I decided to bring lunch to him, I was then pulled into the boys' shower and saw one of his students, from what I understood, this kid was a little shit bag who needs his ass beat, I don't really know what happened since it all happened so fast but he was trying to rape me until Ozpin came along and punched the kid in the throat, Oz knelt down and picked me up bridal style. "I-I can walk Oz..." I mumbled, "sh..." he spoke as I looked at him, he was still calm and collective like he always was. I snuggled close to him and inhaled his scent. He smelled like cinnamon and coffee which didn't surprise me. He walked into his unnecessarily large office, he carried me to a room off the left and lays me on a bed he had there. he removed his jacket and shoes. Then, he lay beside me while holding me close. "I should've killed him" I heard him mumble, "you're not allowed to kill your students," I told him.

He sighed as he placed his chin on the top of my head, "my students aren't allowed to try and rape my friends" he mumbled, "aw man..." I spoke as he looked at me, "what?" he asked, "during the struggle, I dropped the lunch I made for you and the little asshat stepped on it..." I told him as he stared at me and then laughed. "You're more upset about the fact that you couldn't give me whatever food you made me than you about the fact that someone tried to sexually assault you?" he asked as I looked at him, "I made your favorite food, with your odd favorite dessert," I told him as his eyes grew wide, "you mean..." he trailed off "yes, the dessert was a slice of chocolate cake with vanilla icing, whipped from on it, some mini chocolates, caramel popcorn on it with rainbow sprinkles," I told him as he groaned and then sighed. "That is upsetting" he spoke as I snorted, "you're so weird...you eat weird foods" I joked as he chuckled, we stared into the eyes of each other, he placed a hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him.

His eyes glanced down to my lips as he leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss, he then pulled away, "I don't want anything to happen to you Y/n..." he started, "I can make sure nothing happens to you if you're my girlfriend..." he whispered as I smiled. I gave him a passionate kiss and he returned the kiss, the kiss then grew hungry as he grabbed my ass. I wrapped my leg over his waist as we pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes..." he chuckled as I giggled a little and wrapped my arms around him. We kissed again as he inhaled deeply and held me close to him. "We don't have to do anything today Y/n...I know you went through a traumatic experience not ten minutes ago" he whispered as I ran my hand down his clothed chest, "I want to Oz...you can take that memory and make it into something beautiful" I told him as he stared at me and then kissed me again. He pushes me back so I was now on my back, he never broke the kiss. "Clothes on or off?" he asked breathlessly as I thought for a moment, "off..." I whispered as he pulled away and started removing his clothes, I did the same, the only thing we were in now was our undergarments.

I lay back on the bed and he crawled on top of me, kissing me as he reached my face his hand traveled down my body. He pulled me onto his lap as he sat back, I looked at him as my fingers snaked their way through his hair, he reached behind me and unclipped my bra. He took both breasts in his hands as he kissed me, one of his hands traveled down my body and entered my underwear as he kissed my neck, I sighed out. He then began to slowly rub my clit and I moaned silently. "Oz..." I whispered as he looked at me, "no foreplay...please" I softly spoke as he kissed me. "As you wish" he spoke as he lays me back down on my back, he removed my underwear and his boxers. Tossing both somewhere in the room. He lined himself up with my entrance and kissed me as he slowly slid into me. Both of us moaning into the kiss as he did. He then began to thrust into me at a slow pace making me whimper, "you okay?" he asked stilling, "you're too slow..." I whispered as he chuckled and kissed my neck and began to thrust faster causing me to wrap my legs around him so he could go deeper. I cried out as he began to hit my g-spot. "O-Oz..." I moaned as he groaned, he placed his forearm beside me, trying to close as much distance between our bodies as he could. He panted in my ear as I raked my nails down his back and bite onto his shoulder to keep from screaming. "Y-Y/n~" he groaned as his pace grew faster.

"O-Oz...you feel so good when you're deep inside me like this" I panted as he let out a grunt, soon a knot began to form in the pit of my stomach. "O-Oz, I'm gonna...ngh~" I was cut off by my climax. I screamed out as I gripped onto his hair and shook from my orgasm, he panted as he continued to thrust into me, chasing after his high. Soon he buried his face in my neck and released inside me as he groaned out my name. He panted as he looked at me, he pulled out and lays beside me. He covers us up with the blanket, wraps his arm around me and holds me close. "I love you..." I sleepily spoke as he placed his chin on my head, "I love you too Y/n" he whispered as we fell asleep.