~Ozpin SMUT~

I danced around my boyfriends' office, he was down in the cafeteria because of a food fight that broke out, I sang along to the song I was listening to, the music was so loud that I didn't hear the elevator, not that I would care, I wouldn't be the first time Oz has seen me dance. I spun around as my hips swayed with the beat of the music, I turned and saw Oz leaning against one of the pillars sipping his drink. I took out one of my earbuds and smiled at him. "You're back from the cafeteria" I spoke as he nodded I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, he chuckled and held me. "I've missed you too" he spoke as he set me on his desk, and then sat down in his seat. I spun around and sat cross-legged on his desk as he sipped on his drink and began to work. "Long day?" I asked him as he chuckled, "team RWBY started a food fight with team JNPR" he told me as I snorted, "reminds me of a team that was once here...starting one with team STRQ" he spoke as he glanced up at me, I smiled at him, "I have no idea what you're talking about love" I spoke as he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Then Glynda and Qrow walked in, "oh great...you're here" Qrow spoke as I smiled at him, "you still mad that my team and I kicked your butt during that food fight?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes, "we were gonna win if Oz hadn't stopped us" he spoke as I crossed my arms, "lies! We were going to win, we kicked team STRQ's butt!" I spoke as he growled. "OZ!" we both said like children as Oz sighed, "children please..." Oz spoke as I snort and Qrow chuckled and he gave me a brotherly kiss on my temple. Qrow was like my older brother, my tail swished back and forward as I watched Ozpin work, Glynda stared at me, "you know the rules Y/n, you're not allowed to sit on Ozpins desk" she told me as Oz looked up from his computer, he looked at me and then went back to working. "She's fine...she's not bothering me" he spoke as I stuck my tongue out at Glynda who silently growled. She and I never got along, I hummed to myself as I watched Ozpin work again, "you're staring again Y/n" Qrow playfully picked on me as he poked my cheek, Oz glanced up at me as I tried to bite Qrows finger because he was actually starting to make me angry.

"I'm allowed to, he's my boyfriend," I told Qrow as he chuckled, "I know...anyway, I just came up here to let you all know that I'm not dead yet" he spoke as I looked at him, "you will be if you keep drinking," I told him as he flipped me off while walking out of the office. Glynda then excused herself since she had a class to teach. Now it was just Oz and I again. I sighed as I got off his desk and began to explore his office, there was literally nothing in the office but his desk and the three chairs, I saw a door leading to somewhere. "hmm?" I hummed as I cocked my head to the side in confusion, I looked back at Oz who was still lost in his work. I walked through the open door and found myself in a room that held a bed, some bookshelves, a small table that had stacks of books on it and a white mug. 'Must be the room he sleeps in whenever he stays too late...' I thought as I walked past the bookshelf, my finger running along the various spines of the books. I saw that there was a picture sitting on the side table. I walked up to it and picked it up to examine it. It was of me and him. I was jumping on his back while smiling, he had a large smile on his face but that was because he was laughing. I smiled as I stared at the picture, I set it back down and flopped onto the bed. "Sooo soft! I'm so jealous!" I exclaimed as I lay on the bed, I inhaled deeply because it had his scent since I was a faunas my sense of smell was better than most.

His office was always cold during this time of year, so I wiggled around in the blankets trying to get warm. I heard a chuckle and I looked over at the door and saw him leaning against the doorframe. "I thought you were working," I said sitting on the bed now, "I was until I heard your voice call something soft...so I came to investigate," he told me as he walked in, closing the door behind him and looked at the shelves, "this is where I sleep whenever I have to pull all-nighters..." he explained as I watched him walk up to me, he leaned down and gave me a kiss. I smiled as our noses brushed against each other. "Did you finish your work?" I asked him, "mhm" he spoke as I bit my lip, "good..." I whispered as I grabbed him and pulled him on top of me, he caught himself from crushing me, both his hands rested at either side of my head. He chuckled, "you really wanna do this here?" he cocked an eyebrow as he removed his glasses and placed them on the side table that was on the side we were on. "I never see you anymore Oz...I miss you...I miss your touch" I told him as he gave me a soft look, "you're right. I'm sorry love," he spoke as he kissed me again, my right leg wrapping itself around his waist as his hand travel up my outer thigh. We parted from the kiss as he picked me up and then set me up by the headboard of the bed, he shed his jacket and climbed onto me again. I bit my lip as he kissed me and began to take my shirt off me.

His hands slid down into my shorts as I gasped, he played with my clit with his finger as he kissed my neck, "I've missed this" he growled huskily in my ear as I moaned, then we finally got undressed, he shoved a finger inside of me. "Haa~" my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I closed them, he began to leave wet kisses down my body as he made his way to my aching core, He removed my underwear and left wet kisses and marks on my inner thigh.  'He could make art with the hickies he leaves...' I thought as his mouth grew closer to my entrance, he flattened his tongue and licked a solid, wet strip on my clit. "Ngh~" I groaned as he buried his face in me and began to suck on my clit, "ah~ O-Oz~" I moaned as I gripped onto his hair and arched my chest. He then shoved a finger in me and began to thrust his finger in and out of me. "Oh~" I moaned as he gave me another kiss, I gripped onto his wrist as he stopped his movements, "what is it?" he was worried, "n-nothing...I-I just don't want you to keep teasing me..." I looked at him through my eyelashes. He smirked, he removed his boxers as I bit my lip.

He lined himself up, "wait...what about protection?" I asked him, he was silent, "I-I...kind of wanna try for a child..." his face went red as I blinked a few times. "A very subtle way of asking if I want to start a family" I giggled as he smiled and kissed me passionately, he placed his forehead against mine, and slowly pushed into me. "If you want to have a child with me..." he whispered as he began to slowly thrust into me, "ah~ Y-Yes Oz..." I panted as he smiled and picked up his pace, pretty soon the both of us were moaning each other's name and panting. "Y-Y/n..." he panted as my head lolled back against the pillow, "m-marry me..." he suddenly said as my eyes snapped open and I looked at him. He panted as he placed his forehead against mine, never slowing down for me to process what he had just said. "W-What?" I moaned as he kissed my neck leaving marks, "m-marry me Y-Y/n...ngh~" he groaned as he bit down on my neck and his pace grew faster, "yes. Yes, O-Oz! Oh, gods!" I screamed out as he let out a breathless chuckle and he began to thrust into me harder and faster. I then felt a knot form in my stomach, "O-Oz! I-I'm close!" I moaned out as he growled in my ear, "me too..." he panted just then the knot in my stomach came loose and I came, "fuck!" he groaned as he bit down on my neck and released inside of me.

He pulled out and lay beside me panting, "oh! That reminds me!" he suddenly spoke as I looked over at him. He reached into the side table beside him and pulled out a box. "I was gonna do it properly...but we did what we did..." he chuckled awkwardly as he opened the box and there sat a beautiful ring. I buttoned up his flannel shirt that I was still wearing and smiled. I took the ring out of the box and slid it on my ring finger. I snuggled up to him and he held me close to him. "Good night sweetie" he whispered as we fell asleep.