Synopsis

In a normal teen pregnancy story, the girl gets pregnant, gets help from her baby daddy as well as her parents, still goes to school, has friends and carries on like nothing happened.

Well, in a part of Africa called Nigeria it's not the same. It's the exact opposite. When a teenage girl gets pregnant, the whole world see her as a failure. She may not even have a second chance in life. She is seen as a bad influence just because of one mistake.

This book however tells the tale of  a Nigerian teenage pregnant girl and her struggles.

This book is not to encourage teenage pregnancy amongst youths and teenagers. It's purely for entertainment, it's also meant to be didactic and it is also to show how things really are in Nigeria.

This work is a work of fiction any resemblance to any of the characters or if the story relates to yours or anyone you know, it's purely coincidental.

This book should not be recopied in any form without the author's consent. Anyone who copy's this book will surely face the wrath. I'm very serious about this, you'll face the wrath!

Note
You may find character(s) in this book annoying.
The book is fast paced which means it needs to be edited and things are like a rollercoaster.
No hate comments. However, constructive criticism is entertained.
Point out typos and grammatical errors nicely.
This book is a work of fiction so some incidents and scenes may not be realistic, that's why it's FICTION.

Started: February 20th, 2020.
Ended: Ongoing.