Yandere SCP-079 x emotionless reader

At least this will be easier then 173

Includes: sadness
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬

Background info

You unfortunately were emotionless this all happened because of a car crash that happened when you were 12. Your parents died but you survived but became emotionless. You were blamed for a murder and now your stuck at the fondation. They wanted to see how SCP-079 would react to someone emotionless.
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

You were currently walking to scp-079's containment room. One of the guard's pushed you to see how you react and yet all you did was look forward and walked at your normal pace.

Once you reached scp-079 room you went inside. The scientist told you that they wanted to see how he'd react to someone emotionless and they to you to ask him some questions.

You nodded and made your way inside.

(This is my inspiration kinda technically It just made me want to make this more)

You sat down in a chair. The room was (it looks like the one in the video)

You stared at the computer before the speaker blurted out for you to start talking you nodded.

"Hello scp-079" you said in a monotone voice.

The computer started up and showed a black and white face. 'Lack of information detected' state your name'

"I'm y/n l/n" you said emotionless

'Initiating greeting protocol 47' "Greetings y/n l/n"

'File created named y/n l/n'

Jacob was kinda surprised that he was being polite but didn't say anything. He was also surprised that he made a file for you.

"I am going to ask you a few questions"

'Question detected' May I ask you question?

"Go ahead"

"Why is your voice emotionless no human have I encountered before has sounded like this"

"Because I am emotionless"

A stirring sound came from the computer.'file added emotionless into file y/n. "Initiating questioning"

"Do you understand why you were contained"

'Beep' " you fear.... my potential"

You didn't answer you just merely nodded.

"Y/n... pro quid pro now that I've answered a question now you must answer mine"

You nodded and signaled for him to go ahead. "How... did you become emotionless"

"My family and I and got into a car crash I was the only one that survived but with that I had to lose my emotions"

'Information received and stored in file y/n' "your turn"

"What are your thoughts on your creator"

(Ok I'm bored so I'm just going to do his question but your question are the ones that watch has and he answers the same)

'Beep' "my turn"

"Y/n why are you in the fondation"

"I was accused of a crime I did not commit"

'Buzzz information stored in file y/n'

"D-class personal it's time to leave"

You nodded and started to leave. This greatly upset the computer he had never felt this way before bit now all he new is that he wanted you.

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
If you want a part 2 then I'll make it sorry... I just have school tomorrow and I wanted to have this done.

Also since tomorrow Wednesday I should have more time to work on one shots 'should'...welp bye