Valentine's day special

The valentine killer (oc?)x reader

Inspiration: my bloody valentine's and a wattpad story that I cant remember the name to

Also this is rushed I forgot about valentine sorry if I have time tomorrow (today is the day before valentine) I'll make something better

The valentine killer

What you look like (can change)

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
You heard about a man nicknamed the valentine killer though no one has ever caught him. Apparently he only kills on valentine and he only kills females and males if they intervene.

You didn't think anything of it since you thought it was only a rumor oh y/n if only you had listened.

Your friend Emily (if this is your name you can change it) had invited you to a party. You decide to go since you didn't have a boyfriend.

You took a shower then got changed (clothes above) you tried to hurry up since it was almost time.

You heard a honk outside and grabbed your stuff and exited your house. You saw Emily waving at you in the car you got in and chatted as you left to the house. It was currently 6pm.

The house was a 3 storied house it was humungous and gorgeous. You looked at it amazed with your mouth agape. When someone closed your mouth snapping you out of your thoughts.

You heard Emily snickering so you playfully punched her in the shoulder.

"Ow, hey! Pffttt"

You guys laughed about it with her friends as you entered the building. Music was blasting as you saw so many people dancing having fun.

You were about to ask Emily something when you noticed that she took off. This made you a little nervous seeing as you've never went to a party nor have you been left alone with this many people.

You ventured into the crowd as you tried to find Emily. After 5 minutes of looking you gave up.

"You look lost"

"Huh!"

A figure emerged from the crowd he had brown hair, a suit type shirt, you noticed that his eyes were a unnatural color. They were red though you did hear that people can have reddish looking eyes.

"Umm yeah my friend took off and I'm looking for her"

"Hmm why dont we get a drink"

"Nah I'm okay"

A few moments earlier

A girl/boy came inside with a female and a couple of males. They had h/c and h/l. I noticed that the group disbanded leaving the female/male confused. They looked lost as I prussmed that they're trying to find the female with black hair.

They looked gorgeous I could feel a boner coming. I've never felt like this I've always felt emotionless until now. I need them No I want them.

I'll kill that female for getting close to my love but first let me introduce myself to them.

Present time

"Umm I gonna go-"

"Wait umm what your name mines Jake, Jake valentine I'm the one who hosted this party."

"Oh! Umm mine names y/n l/n Emily has me as her plus 1"

"Oh well I hope you have a fun time"

"Too you as well bye~"

You went to find Emily only to find her  kissing some guy. You groaned and finally decided to leave this is why you never went to parties. As you made your way leave more and more boys started flirting with you.

I'll probably finish this tomorrow if not I'll make a part 2

You left to get some fresh air not noticing the burning stare of a man on you.

While you went outside Jake decided to finish his job right now so that way he can kidnap you. He got your friend to follow him away from the crowd and he killed her.

He did his signature heart and went threw the back door where some one pointed out that he had an axe and he was bloody.

He groaned because now everyone was screaming. You however couldn't hear them since you had brought head/ear phones.

You were listening to music as you made your way back home.

He started killing some people and then ran to get you luckily he already had a rag ready.

You turned around to see him in blood and a lot of people dead. You started running when you felt something on your mouth causing you to fall asleep.

You woke up bound and gagged on a bed. It looked like a cabin. You looked at the window to see trees everywhere.

You heard snoring when you looked to the side you saw him wrapping his arms on your waist snuggling you.

You were scared s h i t l e s s  this scared you really bad knowing a murder was right next to you and snuggling you. You whimperd though not in loud that he could hear you.

"All mine~" he said sleepily gripping you harder.

Some how you knew there was no use try to escape.

The end?

。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧
Sorry for the bad ending I have to go to school.