Lillian x Tsundere Scp-166

Requested by TheGamingDragon4

I know this took forever for me to get out also I wasn't necessarily sure what you wanted for me to make. So sorry it's so short

Edit: I can't believe I forgot to add this!!

.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧.。.:*✧

It was killing lilly to be locked up in the cell all day. Luckily for her the scientist wanted her to see scp-166.

"Lilly today you are going to see scp-166 for today."

She let out a sigh of relief "yay! Now I'm not staying in here being emotional!" She exclaimed.

The scientist just looked at her weirdly before opening the door up for the guards. The guards came in and she went to them stretching. As they walked through the plain colored corridors lilly wasn't paying attention and tripped over her own feet.

She almost face planted but luckily the guard already knowing how clumsy she is was able to grab her in time.

She giggled nervously and thanked the guard. The guard nodded and they continued walking. She was pretty bored and tuned out all the noise just focusing on getting to their distention.

They finally made it and the scientist in the observation room opened the door. She walked in trying to make sure she doesn't fall.

She looked at scp-166 and waved happily. "Hello!

Scp-166 finally looked up from her book and waved "Hello lilly"

Scp-166 put her book away and lilly immediately started talking. Lilly had been so bored that's she decided to flirt with scp-166.

"Hey 166"

"Yes?"

"Did you sit in sugar because you have a sweet ass"

166 face lit up with a red blush all over her face.

"SHUT UP BAKA!" scp-166 said looking away blushing.

Lilly started laughing hard and found it absolutely hilarious. She fell to the floor laughing.

"I'm sorry but your reaction was hilarious"

She wheezed out.

Scp-166 was acting like a tsundere.

"To make up for it here" she gave her a drawing of a snake creature.

Scp-166 looked amazed at the drawing "this looks amazing"

Lilly smiled "you can have it"

Scp-166 smiled and put it away.

They talked all day until they passed out.