Yandere Third reich x Fem!reader

Now you might be wondering why I have a lot of female readers 1. Because I am a female so its easier 2. Idk. Also I really like yandere or possessive stories so yeah. Sorry if this isn't historically correct since I'm try to remember the books I read on this.
。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧。.•*¨*•♬✧

You were currently tied up in the middle of your home town. Your parents and some of your neighbor's were also in the same predicament. All of you were Jewish and at the time people who were Jewish either die or go to concentration camps where they eventually die.

You were whimpering but kept on a strong face. Until you saw THE third reich the person who did all this. Fear struck all of you.

He started walking towards all of you until his gaze met your's. He looked you up and down and then whispered something to the soldier next to him. The soldier nodded and grabbed you.

"Hej!  Puścić mnie!!"

(I used Google translate so it might be wrong)

Translation: "Hey! Let go of me!!"

Your parents started screaming for them to let go of you. You started struggling until they threw you into the back seat of a car.

 You started struggling until they threw you into the back seat of a car

(What the car looks like)

You stop struggling seeing as it's useless. Then you heard gunshots......your heart shattered you could hear your parents scream...tears came down your eye's...you looked down..

'n-no they can't be dead right?'

Then you heard the door open you turned your head as H̷e̷ entered the car smiling like a mad man. H̷e̷ enjoyed the screams of your parents and friends. The blood shead....

You turned your head to the side facing the window. You heard him chuckle.

'Heh cute♡ and all MINE!!'

You felt his hand on your thigh. He then squeezed it causing you to squeak. Your face turned 50 shades of red. He chuckled darkly as his hand went closer to your crotch making you whimper and try to get his hand off you.

(The guards hes with right now don't know English and you know both English and polish)

"Aww darling if you keep moving I may have to punish you~ also if you try and escape me there will be consequences ♡~" he said in a very thick German accent.

(I was going to incorporate some german in it but since idk how to I'm not going try)

You stop squirming as fear in golved you. You looked at the window trying to calm down but the only thing you could think of is how this maniac is probably going to rape you. Hell you just turned 18 you wish this was all a nightmare.

Warm tears trickled down your face. This seemed to cause reich to chuckle again as he pulled your face in front of him as he LICKED the tears. He then grabbed you and stole your first kiss.

You immediately tried to pull away but he pulled your head towards him deepening the kiss. As he pulled away you saw his sharp ass teeth. You scooted your self closer to the window when you heard him growl.

He pulled you closer and sat you on his lap he then put his head on top of yours as he pushed your head in his chest. He then sniffed you and inhaled your sent.

He was warm and since his grip was stronger then you, you started to drift off asleep.

Your cute little snors delighted him. As you snuggled more up to him. When you finally made it to the base he picked you up bridal style. He was surprised that you didn't weigh much you were as light as a feather.

Though he loves the fact that you were smaller then him since he was 5'5 and you were 5'3 (go with it). He carried you to his bed but since he had paper work to work on he left you a note and some clothes(his clothes that some how fit and aren't that big on you)

You woke up and read the note and put on some clothes. The note said he was in the study and to ask the maids if you needed anything it also said that they're were guards surrounding the house so if you try to escape you couldn't.

Later when he came to the room he ended up raping you.

The end...?

(Sorry I didn't know how to end it... if you want a part 2 then just tell me...)

(Also 3666h666666666 I'll make your request soon I just need to find some inspiration)

This is the clothes you were wearing you can change if you want