Chapter 1~ Intoducing, Janille.

Chanille's P.O.V.

Hi,I'm Chanille. I'm 14 years old and in 2nd year junior high school. I won't detail my life cause I don't really want to flashback the annoying past. But anyways, tomorrow is Sunday and we have school.

Usually,I like-- actually love school but, a few weeks ago, Every Janille day (Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday) they would do some stuff. But last Sunday, the boys we're playing I Dare You and Jan Lawrence (aka baka-cow) lost the game and they dared him to hug me and stuff like that.

It's annoying but I kinda enjoy it,seeing him suffer is 0.5% but the rest 99.5% is a secret.

••Sunday••

'KRINGGG!' The bell rang.

'Finally! History class is over!' I sighed in relief.

Today is 'Sunday' the start of the week. I'm so glad that History Class is over and in History, I sit next to Lyanna, one of my best friends.

Lyanna is the typical 'hopeless romantic'. She enjoys watching chick-flicks and romantic movies. Of course, She also loves to pair people up.

'So, are you going to meet up with Jan Lawrence?' Lyanna nudged me with a smirk on her face.

'Lyanna! I know it's Sunday but could you please stop with the 'Janille' stuff?!' I said as I tidied up my stuff.

'Nope, I can't hold it to myself. You know the 'feels' of 'fangirls' over cute pairings!~' She replied as she also put her book back at her shoulder bag while her eyes sparkling.

Ughhh... I can't take this anymore! Even though my friends pair me up with 'Jan Lawrence' a.k.a 'baka-cow', I know he'll never like me back! Oh wait..did I say 'like me back'? Uh-uh, I me-mean, 'he'll never like me.'

'Anyways, let's go to the cafeteria. I've heard they're serving chocolate pudding this week!' I said in glee with my sparkling because I love chocolate pudding!

Lawrence's P.O.V.

'Hey baka-cow! It's Sunday, so obviously, I'm permitted to tease you and Chanille right? I'M SO HAPPY, IT'S JANILLE DAY!' Dei annoyed me as she runs behind me in the hallway.

I stopped walking. 'You were never even permitted to tease us! Not even once!' I replied annoyed as I pushed my eyeglasses back up.

'Really? Never knew that! Let me rephrase, It's Sunday ,so obviously, even you won't allow me to tease you and Chanille, I won't be breaking the rules right?' She said as she kept tapping my shoulder.

I turned to her and said, 'You see this face? It says, I DONT CARE AND NEVER WILL!' And continued walking.

'See this face? It's same as yours! It says, I DONT CARE AND NEVER WILL CARE IF YOU DONT CARE AND IF YOU NEVER WILL CARE ABOUT JANILLE!' said Dei, annoyingly as she runs away and adds, 'Gotta meet up with Chanille and Lyanna!'

'Gahhh..why do you havr such annoying friends baka-saki?' I sighed.

-Cafeteria-

Chanille's POV.

'Chan!' Dei called as she ran towards me.

I shrieked. 'WOAH! Slow down Dei!'

So let me introduce. This is Dei. Mary Dei Advincula, one of my best friends. She has very fluffy and curly hair. She's just as old at me but I'm months older than her. Dei really likes anime which makes her an otaku. And unfortunately, SHE IS A JANILLE SHIPPER.

'Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if there is any Janille moments happening. Is any happening?' She asked as she chased her breath.

'I think so. I can feel it in my guts.' Lyanna replied.

'Look, there arent going to be "JANILLE" moments!' I stomped.

'I've never felt like this before..' I heard someone sing from the back.

I turned around. 'Huh?'

WHY NOW?! There I saw....baka-cow.

'yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~~' Of course, Lyanna and Dei fangurled together.

'NICE ONE LYANNA! I KNEW YOU COULD PREDICT THE FUTURE!' Dei said as she high-fived Lyanna.

'I always knew I was psychic, thank you so much. I love you forever, guts.' Lyanna said as she closed her eyes dramatically.

I turned back immediately and tried to escape. But, no can do. There were soldiers protecting Wall Maria from me, the titan. Joke no.

'Eh, eh, eh. No escaping.' Dei said as she crossed her arms.

I just sighed and sat on table 5.

I shrieked again. 'AAAH!' I saw there Jan Lawrence. 'Why'd you poke me in the weakest spots! I get easily tickled you know!' I slighty blushed.

'I just want to.' He replied.

I heard screaming fangurls at my back. I sighed again.

'WHAT?!' I shouted and blushed profusely.

'Can I sit beside you while I annoy you?' He asked sarcastically.

'OFCOURSE NO!' I brought my tray and left.

'Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Why?' Lyanna and Dei with frowning faces asked in chorus.

'I can't take baka-cow!' I blushed again.

'Fine, at least we've had enough Janille moments for today.' Dei said smiling.

-Time passes and School Ends-

Jan Lawrence's POV.

'Ahhh, why was I dared to do that?! ' I facepalmed.

'Because I want to!' Bob said as he raised his arm and laughed.

'Gahhh, at least, it's not Janille day tomorrow.' I tidied up my stuff.

'I even saw you blushing after Chanille left earlier!' Rod said acting like a fangirl.

'We're the best DARE BOYS!' Jurgen laughed.

I just ran and left them there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY! Hello guys! This is the real 'Dei'!. Janille is a ship which consists of Chanille and Jan Lawrence, my classmates in school. They are just so cute together but they deny that they like each other. So, I am not the only author for this book. I am writing this with the one and only Lyanna Kassandra! And, I will explain the 'baka-cow' name. In Japanese Language, baka means idiot. And in the Filipino Language, baka means cow. So Chanille calls Lawrence 'baka-cow'. ^_^ We hope you liked the first chapter and I know it's a bit lame but we'll improve out writing skills for you guys! Please continue to support this story! And please comment ur opinions! Thank you and LET US STAY STRONG AND BE UNITED JANILLE SHIPPERS!'

-Dei 11/26/14

Hey. This is Lyanna. Today is November 12,2015. It's almost a year since we made this story just for fun but actually,it ended up as a great way for me and my classmates to remember the good times we had. Hopefully,for the new readers,Continue reading this story. Although there will be Tagalog/Filipino words in the next chapters but that's like CH15 and so on. And for the old readers who are reading chapter 1 again and seeing this now,Thank you for the support. Thank you for being united Janille shippers.

-Lyanna 11/12/15