Dream

Author's Point Of View~

Three years ago,

Rose woke up due to lots of rustle bustle of footprints and loud noises of someone talking. But the noises felt blurry and distant when they are happening right somewhere around her. She still didn't open her eyes like she can't bring herself to. She was afraid of something. But..what?

Her head hurts so bad that she can't even process what are the people around her saying.

Suddenly, a loud shriek of distant sirens can be heard. Like there are more than one. But she still couldn't open her eyes. Like she didn't want to open her eyes and see something she didn't want to. But..what?

She didn't know. But she was so afraid that she almost thought she couldn't bear it.

Like if she opened her eyes she wouldn't tolerate it.. something... But what?

Suddenly she regained her consciousness about her surrounding as she came to knew that she was laying on grass with dried cloves and leafs.

Where was she?

Then a crying voice called but as expected, it seemed distant.

"Rose!"

Rose tried to move a bit but it's like her soul left her body and she was alive.

"Rose! My baby!"

It felt like the person was running towards her. The still noises of the sirens was killing her head to process the person's voice and identity.

Suddenly she jerked due to a strong force or..wind that went by somewhere behind her.

And That time, she tried to open her eyes so hard and turned her head slightly to look for the source of the sudden strong gust of force. It felt like it was inviting her.

But before she could, a pair of hands caught her shoulder and another pair of hand caught a hold under her head and back. Her eyes was opened slightly at that time.

"Rose! My baby...oh my god! Come on darling...try to open your eyes. Please! Please.."

Rose was just staring at the blurry image of a person half lidded as she tried to remember that voice.

"Rose... darling...come on.. I-I just got you back.. don't leave mom please!"

Then it clicked, the distant voice was sure of her mom's.

But why her voice felt as if she was crying? And why was she there Laying in a place like that?

"Mam, please don't panic. She seems okay for now. But we need to get her to the hospital right now!"

A voice came from a man who was holding up her head from the hard ground.

"Please! Please hurry then!"

Then Rose felt her body lifted up in the air by the man. Due to sudden body position changing, she felt her eyes open a bit more to make out some faces.

The man who was holding her, was wearing a medical mask. She then looked at her feet where her mom had a hand as she ran with the man to the ambulance.

She could see a girl who was also being taken to an ambulance.

She soon recognized her as Orka.

She was closing her eyes as if she was passed out

Rose wanted to say something but she couldn't seem to make out a word at all. As if, All the words stuck in her mouth.

There were many police cars and ambulances around that she wanted to ask that 'what is happening? What Happened to me?'

And...it felt like..she didn't remember anything.

Nothing.

But she was very sad. Very emotional.

But.. why?

She didn't know.

Her eyes was stinging due to sudden emotional pain. But..what for?

°

She felt the man made her sit in a what seemed like an inside of an ambulance.

She was breathing heavily for some reason as she could sense a silhouette watching her from afar somewhere.

And the feeling was so strong that slowly turned her head towards a certain feeling.

There was a blurry silhouette of man.. standing not too far away from all the noises and cars. He was just standing there by the trees of the jungle as he kept staring at her.

She stared back, didn't know what to do but feel attracted. Somehow.

But soon his image replaced by her mom who just sat in front of her vision from the mysterious man.

"Rose! Please lay down! Honey you are so pale! Come on... You are gonna be completely okay!"

She felt he herself being laid down on the bed as the car started to make its way to the hospital.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you honey. I will never..ever treat you like what I did... I'm so so sorry!"

Her mom kept crying and crying beside her head as she was starting to lose her vision once again.

Soon everything faded out.

As well as the man..

With golden eyes..

Author's Note:

Hillu Guys!!

Bought a new phone. Lol

And Now came back for the story.

Also I know I have some errors in the story. I saw the comments. I will fix that at the end when I will finish the whole story. Stick with me please.

But I hope you enjoyed my story even a little bit. I'm happy.