Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

NOSIBUSISO

Looking at this guy who wasn't about to let me go,I knew he wasn't. That was what I do. Calling it a hustle. Go to town, pickpocket a fancy woman or a man and go have something to eat. I really didn't go to school but I'm smart and very careful with things so I really never got caught until recently. Sometimes I wonder on how things would be like if my dearest mother was still here. My mother used to tell me about my dearest father until she took her last breath. Oh Mlungisi,she would always have a wide smile across her face when that name was said. I really don't know what happened in my family;all I knew Is that my Nomsa and I shared a father. The was no explanation.

Sizwe:" You're not ready to give me my wallet huh?or listen, just give it to me then i will take whatever I want then give it back to you"
That will be an evidence that I'm an actual thief,I really don't want anyone judging the life I'm living whereas they live in such a Mansion
Me:"I didn't steal your wallet Sizwe, what evidence do you have to support that statement"
Sizwe:"Don't play games with me, give me my wallet then I will give it back after taking whatsoever I want from it"

I sighed looking at him as he was taking my energy and patience, thinking about what I'm going to eat tonight since this guy is not ready to let me go. I'm sure he's not about to dine with me. The gentleman I saw earlier made his ways downstairs,I really didn't take a Look at him but right now. I can see everything,Such a panty dropper though you won't miss the fact that he's a little bit old. My eyes shifted to this Sizwe.

Me:"Siwe or Sizwe whatever you are, I need to leave"
"Let the kid go Sizwe" that was the panty dropper,his voice!
Sizwe:"Nhla don't involve yourself in this,I just need my wallet is that too Much to ask?"
Me:"Yes, it's too much because I don't have an idea where your wallet shit is!"
Sizwe:"This girl is so disrespectful, I should just beat the shit out of her until she learns some respect"
Me: "Fuck you,I don't know my father so don't you dare tell me what to do. If I'm disrespectful deal with it"
He huffs
Sizwe:"God forbid, I'm not really a woman beater but you"
He points at me as he shook his head
Nhla:"Mom would whip your bloody ass then,let the kid go"
"Actually she'll just spend the night" that had to be Mrs whatever the surname was. This woman was so beautiful and elegance. Her walk was on another level, you'd swear that she's one of the Kardashians I used to watch. I smiled at little to get because I wasn't about to spend a night
Me:"I will go home, it's not a problem"
Mrs: "Nonsense,I wouldn't want anything happening to you and it's late"
Me:"Mam I really don't have a problem walking"
Mrs:"That wasn't a request young lady,go and clean up so you'll have your dinner"
She walked away and a lady in a maid uniform walked over to me
Her:"Mrs Mhlongo said I must show you your room, please follow me"
I have a room already? I didn't have much choice but to follow her. The room was pink and I hated it immediately. This will give me nightmares,I would do with a purple or royal blue.
Me:" Thank you"
Her: "You're Welcome, When you're done you can change into a dress. It's on the closet,then come down for dinner"
Me:"Thank you again"
Her: "You're Much welcomed miss"
She walked away without my Correction,I wasn't about to be called a Miss.
.
I was done and settled around the table while throwing glances at Sizwe who made me so mad! I'm not used to this folk and knife kind of thing. Back when i i was staying with my so called family;I used to wake up with pap and a soup from last night's meat then watch television in my dress or wearing ANC T-shirt which belonged to my mother. At night we would eat pap with anything, but it wasn't enough. Everyone would go and eat in their room. This all is something else to me.
Me:"I... I'm can I eat with my hand?Not that I have a choice or you would do anything about that"
It went Silence but I don't regret saying that. I'm not about to eat with a folk and a knife
Mrs Mhlongo: "It's Ohk my dear you can east"
Me: "Thank you Mrs Mhlongo, you're too kind"
I immediately dig in without anyone looking at me but they were throwing their glare. I could look at them all but not Nhla, he's too serious and intimidating. The guy is tall with her dark skin and you can see the sexiness behind that expensive clothes. He was neat,I saw how he would swallow. I immediately shook my head throwing away those thoughts;they ain't important.

_______
NOMSA

At the age of 18,My mother arranged a marriage for me to marry one of the business tycoon;Mvelo. He's so handsome and sexy not forgetting rich. Things would have been much better if he wasn't inlove with someone else. I looked at my mother and grandmother talking about my step sister,I wasn't really Keen about them using me everytime When there's something but there's no much to be said
Mom:"Nomsa tell me about your husband,is he treating you good?"
I knew I had to lie
Me:"Yes Mom he's such a good husband but I was even thinking of going back to college."
Grandma: "You're a married woman Nomsa,if you go to school who will clean the house and look after your husband?You must give him an heir."
How when he doesn't want to have sex with me?Mvelo is so different and he's every girl's dream. From his handsomeness to his sexiness.
Me:"But Gogo I want to do something, Mvelo is always away so I need some distraction."
Grandma:"Use your thighs and give him a baby, just then he'll be yours. You won't share him with any business , Angaz ukuthi why ukhala ekbeni uyakondla"(I don't know why you're crying because he's supporting you)
I nod without uttering any word. I always respect both of them since they're the one guiding me but sometimes I feel like they are living their lives through me.
Yes i got everything even Mvelo but I wanted more than that.

_____
NOSIBUSISO

I slowly tiptoed out of Sizwe's bedroom carrying a stack of cash. This will help me for some time that I know,I made my way downstairs hopefully that no one will find me. But I was very good and this,I  know that I will be out of here in few minutes. Just as I was about to hold the handle I heard that voice. That thick manly one!I slowly turned to him.

I asked you where you're going

Me:"I...I.."

...