Chapter 15

Chapter 15

NOSIBUSISO

The Rain was pouring so hard from the early hours of the morning. It was really cold and the blanket where not doing any Justice right at the moment. I just needed to Cuddle,My Mother used to give me that back in the days where she was alive. I got off the bed a a yawn simply escaped from my mouth. I took steps to the window as I slowly opened the curtain coming across with the sight of the pouring rain. It was so silence and perfect, While at it my phone vibrate and I remember changing the Profile from Normal to 'Meeting'. A smile flashed across my face when Nipho's name flashed on the phone screen. He's now my Man!
Me:"Good Morning?"I breath that out as soon as I accepted the call
Nhla:"Good Morning who? Sweetheart I'm your man, you can't call me like I'm one of your friends"His voice was thick yet so Calm. It was actually a turn on rather than anything-to me!
Me: cleared my throat"I'm sorry,Well you're exaggerating but whatever. How are you Nipho wam,Babe Waka. Njomane wam"I say to him over the phone knowing pretty well that he's smitten by that.
Nhla:"You're the one exaggerating manje Sweetheart"My smile widen
Me:"You said I shouldn't call you like I'm calling one of my friends so I have one friend and I don't call her like that"I say to him.
Nhla:"Yeah yeah but you went straight to a number plate"I sighed still with a smile
Me:"Yeah yeah,How was your night though?Any nightmares?"I ask him hoping he'll say 'No' I really hate it when he experience these nightmares. I don't really know anything about them and I hope one day he'll tell me but I hate to see him so broken. Atleast the Therapy has helped for a little while kodwa I want him to heal.
Nhla:"I haven't had any last night"He sighed deeply"I'm grateful"
Me:"Same here,I hate seeing you like that Nipho. I..I don't want to see you so broken but I'm glad I'm here for you,to help you get through everything"I honestly say to him
Nhla:"I hate being like that,It makes me feel so weak but I know I cannot control my emotions at times"He says. I'm glad that he's slowly opening up to me.
Me:"Have you thought about going to the Sindane's ceremony?I think that may help you with finding closure"
Nhla:"They'll blame me for the death of Linda,I know it's my fault yeah but I don't need any reminder about it"I sighed
Me:"Do it for yourself then Nipho wam, Forget about Linda for a minute, Forget about your family,The Sindane's, forget about me for a minute and think about yourself. You need this"
Nhla:"It's not easy"
Me:"Trust me it's easy, You're just making things hard nje"
Nhla:"Fine I'll go only in one condition"I closed my eyes for a while before opening them looking out of the window as the rain was still pouring
Me:"Yes"It went silent"What's that condition?"I ask him
Nhla:"You will go with me,I don't think I'll be able to do this alone so I'll need you by my side Sweetheart"My heart immediately skipped a beat as a frown suddenly took over my face.
Me:"You're making this hard see?What if this land's on my father's ears?We can't risk it Nipho" I say so sweetly
Nhla:"He won't"He says"He won't find out, We're in Johannesburg and we're going to KZN:hours away from him"
Me:"It's still the same!News travel"I say to him
Nhla:"Please, please Sweetheart I will need you there"I sighed deeply taking in what he's asking me.
Me:"Fine, I'll go with you"
Nhla:"Thank you Thank you I-"I interrupted him when a thought hit my mind
Me:"What will I tell my Dad though? There'll be questions and my Dad is kinda protective,this is harder Nipho baby"
Nhla:"I'll come Up with a plan, I'll do something so don't worry"I nod like he could see me. Nipho is just risking things
Nhla:"Uyangizwa Yini?"(Are you hearing me)I smiled faintly
Me:"Yes Babe"
Nhla:"Good,I miss you"My smile widen
Me:"Oh yeah?Who wouldn't miss me?"I say to her
Nhla: giggles"Fuck you!"I gasped dramatically
Me:"Haah Nipho you're cussing"
Nhla:"I know,I did that on purpose"I laughed freely
Me:"Mnx,I miss you"
Nhla:"So since the rain is doing some random dances outside,I was thinking"I grin waiting for it
Me:"Mmmh"
Nhla:"We should do what they call sleeping out. You'll-"I interrupted him before he could finish
Me:"No no no no Nhlakanipho I'm not doing that, what if my father sees me or w..no I'm not doing it"
Nhla:"Come on Sweetheart, I'll bring you back early in the morning. The covers are really cold"I took a deep breath
Me:"You're something else Nipho,so I should sleep out? We've been dating for a day now I.. God help me"
Nhla:"It's not like We'll do anything, sweetheart we'll just cuddle"I do need a Cuddle.
Me:"Fine, I'll do something"I tell him
Nhla:"Great, we'll talk Neh?I need to get some things done"
Me:"Ohk"I say disconnecting the call.
.
I cleared my throat countless looking at my father whome just got back from work. I really don't know what to say so I decided to keep quiet after thinking of different sentences to put the thing of going to KZN with Nhla. He looked up to me and I quickly shifted my attention to the television.
Mlu:"Nosi just say whatever you want to say because I could see that there's something in there"
Me:"No there's nothing Dad, you're just a great Dad know that?" He smiled
Mlu:"Oh really?"He suddenly frowned"After what I've done? Leaving you at the age of six years?"I smiled faintly
Me:"You're still a great Dad,I know you've wronged me but I'm glad you're trying to fix things" he smiled once again
Mlu:"I'm glad,now tell me something"I looked at him in awe. What am I suppose to say right now?
Me:"No..I... don't have anything to say"I tell him, that's not true. Actually I have a lot to say to you my dearest father. Firstly I'm dating your best friend, secondly I want to accompany him to his late girlfriend because he needs me. We've been spending a lot of time lately and I'll be sneeking out tonight so I'll go and sleep at him place. So yeah there's a lot to tell you but you know what?You can't find out about all of that ish!
Mlu:"Look my daughter,I dated your mother at the age of 16 or so. I dated Bontle at the age of 18 so I know there's something you have with a certain boy. As much as I don't want you to date,I know you won't listen so if there's any boy. Just invite him for dinner so I will know who to kill when you come home crying"that actually melted my heart but God knows I'm dating a whole meal-A Man!
Me:"I'm not Dating Dad so you have nothing to worry about"I say to him and he nods but he didn't buy that I could see.
.
The rain was now pouring so harder than in the morning. It was freezing and Mapula locked herself in her room and I wonder what's up with her. I sighed walking downstairs as I came across with Bontle who was busy in the Kitchen.
Me:"MaBontle,you good?"
Bontle:"Very Good, dinner will be ready soon,in few minutes so you should wait for it"I giggled
Me:"I didn't come here for that Ma,can I help you with anything?"
Bontle:"You can help by fixing the table"I nod with a smile while I got busy with the table. Once I was done she placed everything in order
Bontle:"Go and call Mapula,she locked herself in her room and I wonder what's up with her"I shrugged my shoulders
Me:"Maybe she didn't want to see our ugly faces"I giggled walking upstairs. I knocked twice on her door before she answered
Mapula:"I'm not having dinner, I'm not feeling very well"I snorts
Me:"Lies! What are you Hiding in there?"I ask her
Mapula:"Nothing! I'm not feeling well so I'll see you tomorrow morning"I sighed
Me:"Oh, Ohk"I walked back downstairs and everyone was settled around the table as MaBontle started dishing up and guess what?It was green things only. I looked up to her and she didn't have any problem or worry.
Mlu:"Mamekhaya what's this?"You Should see the look on my father's face
Bontle:"We're on a diet"
Us:"A diet?"
Bontle:"Yes a Diet,we should start eating healthy"She says like we wanted to be in a diet
Mlu:"What's all of this?"
Bontle:"Just appreciate this food and eat without asking any questions"I sighed getting up.
Me:"Thank you Ma Kodwa I'm fine"She looked at me but I'm not about to eat this
Bontle:"Fine"I walked away after that sending a text to Nipho.
'Save a plate for me, I'm so damn hungry'
.
I sneeked out of the house going to Nipho's car. It was Two blocks away from my home. He was leaning against the car as his left hand was on the pocket while the other hand was busy with the phone. He looked up to me as soon as I approached him and flashed a wide smile
Me:"Muntwam"(My person)
Nhla:"Sweetheart"He pulled me towards him as my hands went to his chest and his were on my hips while he was looking down at me.
Me:"I missed you so bad"I honestly say to him
Nhla:"I miss you either"He kissed my forehead"I love you"It was actually the first time hearing him saying that.
Me:"I love you"I breath that out as his lips went to my lips and he started moving his and I followed. It was passionate and slow. My mouth turned with butterflies.
We pulled out and I opened my eyes as they went to Nipho's. He had his eyes closed while licking his lips.
Nhla:"That was so good"His voice was so bold and thick
Me:"It was great"He opened his eyes looking down at me.
Nhla:"Let's get going"He says removing his hands off my hips
.
Me:"Are you sure no one will see us?"I asked him while we were slowly sneeking inside the Mhlongo residence.
Nhla:"Ma is asleep and well"He shrugged his shoulders"I didn't see Sizwe for the whole day"I nod and he took my hand into his while we tiptoed in
"What is..."The light was suddenly turned on "What are you guys doing? Together?"We immediately stopped on our tracks.

....