i missed you

sitting on my bed nervous to meet mikey frank and ray, well was it meet ? I knew them so well but that was like a lifetime ago.
I heard the door ring and my heart fell I knew social interaction my least favourite thing was about to happen.
"Elise,can you come down" my dad shouted
I got up pulled on my black vans hoodie and creeped out my room taking a break and breathing deeply before opening it and walking toward the stairs, I look down to see my dad there smiling, I give a weak smile back which obviously alerted him to how nervous I was feeling, he mouthed 'it's okay 'at me i proceeded to walk down stairs and he grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead, this gave me the most love id felt in years. I paused for a minute and just said it, 'I love you dad' he looked at me and broke out of into the biggest grin ever 'I've always loved you baby, I never stopped' I squeezed his hand and we walked towards the kitchen where my uncle mikey and ray and frank were sitting round the table. 'So guys El is all grown up now' my dad said. 'Fuck me she's not small anymore and I swear she didn't used to have green fucking hair' said frank.
'Language frank' my dad said sounding protective which made me giggle.
'Yes frank cause so many children have naturally green hair' mikey said sarcastically. This caused ray and my dad to let out a chuckle.
'Do I get a hug from my only but favourite niece' mikey enquires sounding hopeful.
' I don't know if that's a good idea mike she's as shy as she ever was' my dad said warily
'Never was to me but Gerard, my buddy made you so jealous' mikey said
'Of course you can get a hug' i interjected before my dads over protectiveness caused an arguement. I got up and embraced mikey 'where's mines we were short buddies together' said frank 'wait your turn' I said grinning at him. When I hugged frank he lifted me off the ground and neatly caused me to have a heart attack. Everyone sat round the table talking and I listened in, suddenly my dad clapped whilst laughing , fuck no the noise of clapping freaks me out so much I could feel the tears coming i was ready to scream, my dad had never been able to handle my meltdowns, ' I need to go' I said before quickly rushing up stairs.