Capture

As promised to some of you that have waited a long, long time, the three chapters that were withheld from you and more to come! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to need that." The voice of Spartan B-312 stated beneath his helmet. His voice still monotone and calm, his finger outstretched as he pointed at Temple and what he was currently holding.

The light blue armored trooper looked around for a moment before staring down at the weapon in his hands. It was none other than the SrS99-AM sniper rifle. Manufactured from the Misriah Armory, a stand issue for Marksmen all across the UNSC. This powerful scoped weapon was capable of piercing and killing both Spartans and Elites alike with fully charged shields. A simple, well placed, bullet straight through the head. It was a very powerful weapon and one Noble Six knew very well.

"Fuck no!" Temple replied, holding the weapon close to his chest and turning away like a child that was just asked to hand over his toy. "You have plenty of cool things you can't take this one! This is what makes me leader of Blue Team!" He proclaim, slowly starting to stroke the weapon like some sort of pet.

"I still don't understand that one. Like, are you saying if I get that Sniper I will be leader?" Bucky chipped in standing next to Temple.

"No, that isn't what I'm saying. You could never be leader, you're a totally idiot." Temple replied.

"Says the one petting the damn sniper."

Noble Six lowered his hand and took a deep breath. He was never one known for having outbursts or having a short temper. Most Spartans weren't known for that sort of thing unless they just had that sort of aggressive personality. Emile was one of them. It did not matter who that soldier was talking to, if you managed to wear thin on his patience you would sure hear about it. Of course he too was a Spartan. All Spartans were mostly calm and collected when speaking. That was part of what made them the 'perfect soldiers'. However, this right here. . .this was something that would test even the most calm and relaxed Spartans.

Spartans had been soldiers since they were children, they grew up in a very particular environment. People always answering with 'yes sir' or 'no ma'am', people that held their tongue when they had nothing of the current topic to say. People who could remain silent for hours upon hours without saying the first thing that came into their mind. These people here, they were not soldiers. At least none like he had ever seen before. Just another piece of the puzzle he guessed.

There was still no answer as to who they were, no official records that he could grab or obtain. He understood he was very limited in the field when it came to certain resources but usually there was something that could always be brought up about someone. These people had nothing. They had the weapons, they had the armor, they even had tanks and warthogs but no official documents or identification. Thinking about it more and more only brought up more questions for Six. Questions that he hoped would be answered very soon.

"Look," Six stated, breaking up the bickering between the two men. "Any day now Freelancers will come back to this base, I need that weapon." He stated once again focusing the attention back to the Sniper.

"What do we care that Freelancers come here? They come here whenever they want anyway." Bucky commented with a shrug of his shoulders, turning to face the Spartan clad in all black.

"I hate to agree with this moron here but, he's right. Last time a Freelancer showed up he had a whale helmet on. He did land on the Red's side though and at first tried to come over here and blow our base up. . .and then he blew our tank up. Actually fuck that guy!" Temple yelled, slowly listing off things this other Agent seemed to do before basically convincing himself.