Chapter 9

*Friday Night*

I found myself smiling as I got dressed for my date with Jack. I have on black jeggings, a beautiful blue and black Aztec vest (with a white tank-top to go under it) and matching earrings. I brushed my straight hair and put it in a side French-braid. I had done the smoky eye look, but I used black and blue so it would complete the outfit. I grabbed my keys and my phone. I opened the door, running to my Camry. I climbed in, turning on the heat so the car will warm up. I turned on the radio ad put it on a Pop station. When I heard the beginning of "Animals" by Maroon 5, I turned up the volume to 25. (My max volume is actually 30, because of me being a werewolf and all.) I sang along. When it got to the howling part, I sounded just like Adam Levine! I pulled into the Lincoln Cinema, the local movie theater. I saw Jack standing in front of his Chevy Silverado. I waved at him, and he waved back.

After we had ordered our tickets, we went to the snack bar. I got a HUGE tub of popcorn and a large soda. Jack got some gummy worms and a medium root beer. I walked into the movie theater, with Jack right behind me. We got a seat in the middle and sat down. I held his hand for the entire movie. I cried when Alexis shouted "Sam!!!" in the movie. It was a good movie. I'm glad that I wore waterproof mascara.