Chapter 19

***JACK'S POV***

I saw a tear run down Nicole's cheek after Ginger ran off. "Shhh... don't let it get to ya, baby..." I said to her. She nodded slowly. She stood up and walked over to the table; when the group saw us they looked concerned.

***Back to Nicole's POV***
"What's wrong, Nicole?" William asked me. "Nothing." I shook my head and sat down back beside Lizzy. She smiled at me. I let out a small smile to my friends. Madison, on the other hand, was unconvinced that nothing was wrong. She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "You're acting like something is wrong, Nicole." I again shook my head no, causing her to put a hand on her hip. "Look, Nicole. Please tell me what's wrong then I'll leave ya alone about this. Kay?" I nodded my head yes and sat down on the cool tile floors. I took a deep breath. "You remember that girl I always told you about that was my bestie before you and Lizzy?" Madison nodded. "Well... that girl Ginger was her!"
"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Same eyes, hair, everything."

"Oh wow. Okay. SO not cool. And she called you 'ducked up'? That's the worst comeback I've ever heard!" She laughed loudly.

I smiled. Madison can easily lid my spirits when I'm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, there will be a sequel to this book, which I am very happy because that book will be better than the first one. Hope you enjoy it. Love you guys soooooo much!!!!!

-Reagan :)