Chapter 20

A/N: heyyy guys! how are you doing? :) for all my swiftie readers out there, have you all heard taylor swifts new album? its amazing, im so obsessed <3
anyways, heres the long awaited chapter 20! sorry i didnt upload sooner, i had so much work to do :( ik i keep saying that but its true :,( i hate school. 
but whatever, its okaaay :) 
alright weellllll vote, comment, message me if you want :D again, i really love talking to you guys <3 
hope you like this chapter :) make sure to let me know what you think!
thank you so much for still reading and for putting up with my slow uploads
And if you give me feedback, thank you..I Love You .xx

Chapter 20

HARRY POV

Harry's eyes felt like they were about to pop out of their sockets.

WHAT did Louis just say?

Harry opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He tried clearing his choked-up throat, unable to get any sound out. He coughed a few times awkwardly, then scratched the back of his neck. This could not be real....

"Sorry Lou, could you say that again? I, um, I don't know if I, uh, heard you correctly..." Harry stuttered, voice scratchy and blushing. Louis repeated what he had said before, his clear but watery cerulean blue eyes never leaving Harry's emeralds: "I like you too."

Well that changes things.

Should he be happy? 

Obviously. 

But then there's Eleanor....

Speaking of Eleanor, where was she? "Erm, Lou, where's El?"

Louis' blue eyes clouded over at the mention of El's name. "She went shopping with Danielle. She left about ten minutes before you got here."

"Oh," Harry muttered. 

"So....do  you, um, do you want to..." Louis began, but trailed off. Harry's eyes snapped up to meet Louis', his heart thumping faster, hopeful yet scared. "Do I want to what?" he asked, urging Louis to continue. "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go grab some coffee or something to talk about all this....I mean, as you definitely know, this is...uh...difficult."

Harry nodded slowly. "Yeh, sure." 

"Great," Louis smiled. The two boys stood up and walked out the door, Harry locking it behind him, and awkwardly walked out to Louis' car. The drive went by in silence, but not exactly an uncomfortable one. Harry was staring at the bare trees whizzing by out the window as Louis drove, with fresh snow piled up on their branches, thinking about everything and what they would do and how this all would work.

Would it even work in the first place?

....It couldn't.

He just....no.

Eleanor meant too much to him. He couldn't do this to her. What had he been thinking? 

A wave of anger suddenly washed over him. Why did he do this? If Eleanor did anything like this to him, he'd be devastated and wouldn't ever want to talk to her again. That was sure to happen with her, it was going to be so bad and terrible and oh god what had he done? Why did Louis have to reciprocate the feelings?

Not even an hour ago he had been upset about the fact that Louis didn't like him back, and now, knowing that Louis DOES like him, he STILL wasn't happy. What was wrong with him? 

"Louis. Stop."

Louis turned to look at Harry for a split second, eyes wide in surprise, before turning to face the road again. "Sorry?"