Part 7

Lili's POV:

Ella was impatient the whole flight, we were crammed into the middle seats next to the bathroom, the only seats left on the flight. Thankfully she fell asleep halfway through which gave me some time to process, it had been a very long day. I opened my backpack and saw the booklet of what we can and cannot answer in the interviews as well as what to tease for Betty in the upcoming interviews. My brain processed it painfully, I was never gonna act again, I was never gonna get the rewarding feeling that came with it, I wasn't gonna meet new people, I was just gonna stay at home, get a boring small job and take care of my kids. I hated thinking of it, I just wanted to take everything back, but I love my kids, all 3 of them and my love was what kept me together this whole time. I knew that in a few months I was gonna hold my babies and love them and take care of them, I knew that I was gonna see cole every day through Ella, she looked and acted just like him and I loved it. I started to think of names, for the babies. I was pretty certain that it was gonna be two girls. Suddenly, my heart ached, like it was connected to Cole's, and his had just shattered. I felt bad for him, but I also knew all the things he said that day was true. He will eventually get over it, no doubt. I was starting to feel my eyes tearing and decided to watch a sad movie, and let it all out. We had a 2-hour layover, and Ella was asleep. I knew it meant she was gonna be crazy on the next flight and I had to get ready to get my energy drained by my toddler. I told my mom what I was doing yesterday, but she didn't know where I was going. Only my aunt knew I was staying at her huge house, only 10 minutes away from my childhood home. The flight wasn't the best but thankfully, the flight attendant brought Ella a coloring page, some activities as well as a toy airplane, which kept her occupied the rest of the flight.

Cole's POV:

I was speechless, I didn't know what to do. I called Luke... no answer. I had to talk to Luke, he was the only one that always knew what to do. So I showed up at his apartment.

L-"Cole?"

C-"hi. Can I talk to you?"

L-"Well, I am kinda busy"

C-"Luke, please, it can't be more important than what just happened to me."

L-"sorry, Cole. But it is quite important."

C-" I drove 15 minutes, at full speed, almost was pulled over by the cops, just to talk to YOU. But turns out you don't really care. You are the only person that could understand my point of view."

L-"okay, you can come in, but I hope it's not about your goldfish dying, I gave up on a lot."

I told all of it, the ultrasound, the finding out, the call to Dylan, and showed him the letter.

L-"I don't know what to say to you, it's a lot to process, but I know you have to go get her Cole, you have to man up and take the responsibility, you are such good parents to precious little Ella, I know you two are gonna be even better to these twins. I also went through the same, with my oldest and I thought my life was ruined and I would never be able to act again, but here I am. But don't lose Ella, or Lili because you think it's not the best option. It might be the worst idea to have two more kiddos but it's the happiest choice for you guys. And I'll be here, Grandpa Luke, to take care of them when you need."

C-"yeah, you are right, I can't give up on them. But now what? They could be anywhere right now."

L-"Well, check the most obvious places, her trailer, cami and mads's? They seem like a good starting point. Maybe you should try calling her again?"

C-"thanks, you can go back to what you were doing now. I'll tell you where she was when I found her. I am so sorry for bothering you"

L-"I can't really go back to what I was doing, so I'll go with you"
C-"okay, my car or yours?"