Part 32

Lili's POV:

I was waiting for Cole outside the make-up trailer. My brain was frozen, I just hoped this wouldn't be a big deal but I knew it would. I opened my twitter, ready to start crying but nothing was there. I was expecting to be tagged in a million posts about it but nothing. I went over to Instagram and looked for fan pages. They were all freaking out about the photo I posted with cole yesterday, but no video.

R-"Guys! Come on! I gave you the night off to rest but instead, you go get drunk?"

L-"It was Halloween."

R-"That is not an excuse. Kj is going to need at least an extra hour in makeup to cover up those bruises, Cami fell asleep and ruined her hair, and Charles threw up while filming his scene. You are going to come in this weekend to film, we are already falling behind."

Great. One more problem. I called everyone to my trailer.

L-"Guys I need your attention."

Ca-"Can you please lower your volume? I feel like my heart is beating inside my brain."

L-"Yeah I will. So I talked to Roberto-"

Ca-"Lil can you dim the lights, this brightness is killing me."

L-"Cami let me finish. Roberto said we are going to have to come in this weekend. And the only way we can have our free time back is by working our asses off today."

Kj-"Did you forget the fact that we have some lightweights here who are practically dead?"

L-"No. That is why we need to work as a team. Mads is going to give you two bottles of water, chug them while I talk. Cami, I'm going to get you some more coffee so you are not falling asleep again and you will go to the hair station now. Charles, go get some medicine and go back to makeup. Kj you need to come with me to my trailer. Mads, and I will help you cover up your cuts and bruises. Now go do what I told you to."

C-"What about me?"

L-"cole just watch our kids. Oh and take Ella to school she is already almost an hour late."

Our plan was practically flawless. Except for one thing.

Mads' POV

M-"Do we tell her?"

L-"We have to. She has to know, even if it was just kissing."

M-"It was definitely not just kissing. I had to tear them apart before they did it in the backseat of my car."

L-"We really need to tell her."

M-"CAMI! come here"

Mads told her everything and she was quite calm about it.

Ca-"Oh that's not that bad."

L-"What cami? Did you not hear, you almost fucked your co-star."

Ca-"You have kids with your costar so don't start it. But we had some makeout sessions last week."

L-"WHAT??"

M-"CAMI?!"

Ca-"Relax guys its noting serious."

L-"Noting serious? You just have casual makeout sessions?"

Ca-"Yeah."

L-"Cami that is wrong on so many levels "

Ca-" Says the girl that fucked her friend's twin brother and got pregnant as a teenager."

L-"I don't regret it."

It was getting way too awkward for me in there.

M-"You can continue your little talk but I kinda have to go."