Part 39

Dylan's POV:

D-"What's wrong El!"

E-"It hurts! ow ow ow!"

I picked her up and walked back to my apartment. She was bleeding all over my shirt and crying so much. I took off my jacket and covered her cut trying to stop the bleeding. Once I got to my apartment I realized that maybe we should go to the hospital so I ran in to get my keys.

B-"Dylan! Did your brother say when he-"

D-"Not now!"

She walked towards the entrance and gasped.

B-"What happened."

D-"She fell from the playground. Do you think we should take her to the hospital?"

B-"I don't know! Call your brother."

I called him but once again he didn't pick up.

B-"Call Lili."

I did and she picked up the phone right away.

L-"Hi Dylan! I'm filming right now so I'll call you later-"

D-"Lili! Lili! Ella got hurt I need your help."L-"I'm filming in 5 minutes I can't do anything. Have you called Cole?"

D-"Yes but he won't pick up. I just need to know if I should take her to the hospital?"

L-"Oh shit so she is actually hurt?"

D-"Yes she has a cut just above her eye and its bleeding a lot. I don't know what to do."

L-"Just wipe the blood and check if its wider than 2 inches and deep."

E-"Ow! Ow! Stop that hurts stop! Mommy! I want my mommy!"

D-"Yeah its bad Lili. Do I take her to the ER?"

L-"Yeah do that. call me once you get there please."

Lili's POV:

I tried to rush through my scenes but that just made things worse. I was starting to get nervous and shaky. I just wanted to go help my baby but I couldn't ask to leave. This movie was on a tight schedule and I needed to just clear my head and continue. I asked for a short break to get ready and I just went outside. It was freezing cold and I just sat there. I looked at my screensaver, a photo of Cole trying to hold all three kids at once. It was chaotic and crazy and I could hear their little laughs. I decided to call Cole but he didn't pick up. Weird. I heard the door open behind me and I wiped my tears before turning around.

K-"Hey Lili what's wrong?"

L-"Oh its nothing don't worry."

K-"it looks like something's wrong, just tell me about it. Was Cole being an ass cause I swear I'll beat him up."

L-"It's with my kids but you just wouldn't understand."

Jlo-"Hey girls are you guys ready?"

K-"Not yet."

She sat down next to me.

Jlo-"Keke, give us a minute."

And after the door closed she turned to me.

Jlo-"What's wrong?"

L-"It's not important. My daughter just got hurt and needs to go to the hospital."

Jlo-"Is your husband with her?"

L-"Boyfriend. But no he isn't."

Jlo-"What are you worried about? her health?"