chapter 6

one week passed in which taehyung didn't see jeongguk, because he didn't come to his house.

taehyung's getting ready for another party.

he wants to go there and get compliments from boys. otherwise he'll be depressed again, suffering because of self hate.

he's too self destructive to be alone for a couple days and get no compliments.

taehyung just got ready and he is going alone.

jimin didn't want to come with him since he has to study and taehyung knew that jimin wouldn't let him go alone, so he told him that he'll just stay at home.

but it's a lie.

because taehyung goes upstairs, looking like a snack, ready to go to the party.

taehyung's parents came back from their business trip, but they went out tonight to go somewhere.

namjoon and taehyung both don't know where, since they really don't talk much to their parents.

it's simply because since they were kids, their parents were never there for them.

when they were younger their grandmother had to look for them and take care of them.

of course their parents bought them whatever they wanted and they still do, giving them more money than they need.

but a child needs love from his parents.

"tae? where are you going?", namjoon asks his little brother as he sees that he's coming downstairs, dressed up and make up on his face.

"to a party."

namjoon frowns.

"why would you want to go to a party after what happened last time?"

"that's none of your business."

namjoon rolls his eyes at his behavior.

"is jimin coming with you?"

"no."

"tae, i really don't want you to go there."

"but i will. can you drive me there?"

"no. stay at home tonight. it's dangerous especially alone-"

"no! i will go!", he says madly and grabs his jacket.

"taehyung.", namjoon calls him but taehyung ignores him, grabbing his expensive gucci bag.

"taehyung!", namjoon says more sternly now, but taehyung doesn't care.

"bye.", he says and leaves the house.

namjoon sighs frustratedly, not knowing what to do.

he is really worried about his pretty little brother, thinking of all the shit that could happen to him at a place where alcohol and drugs exist.

he's thinking about what he could do now and suddenly he remembers something.

"jeongguk!", he says to himself in excitement and remembers how jeongguk told him that he'll go that party too.

he calls him immediately.

"jeongguk!"

"yeah?"

"are you at the party?"

"i was about to go now. why?"

"tae, he just left the house. i told him not to go but he wasn't listening. can you please keep an eye on him? please."