chapter 40

jeongguk just gets into the car not even looking at tae nor talking to him. taehyung sits down on the passenger seat, thinking of how weird jeongguk is acting.

when jeongguk starts driving taehyung just looks at him awkwardly from the side.

"are you not gonna talk?"

no answer.

is he mad? taehyung wonders. but he somehow thinks it's funny that's why he tries to hold in his laughter but fails.

then he looks down at jeongguk's lap, his eyes widen and he starts laughing hardly. jeongguk is hard.

"taehyung if you don't shut up now-"

"what will you do?"

"fuck you in the backseat."

taehyung's jaw drops.

"well..", he says.

"i wouldn't mind."

jeongguk looks at him and it's just silent for a couple seconds as they're standing at a red light. "fuck.", he curses and starts driving faster when the light turns green so they quickly get to taehyung's house. why is he being such a tease today?

the rest of the drive which only takes 5 minutes, is spent by taehyung smiling, trying not to laugh. but also he's kind of scared. it's gonna be his first time and he's thinking if it'll hurt very bad.

~

smut warning

taehyung enters the house and jeongguk after him and it doesn't take him long to shut the door close and lift taehyung up, quickly starting to kiss him.

he places his hands on his butt, and squeezes the soft flesh. taehyung moans because of that enjoying the feeling of jeongguk's hands on his body and he's craving for more

they immediately go to taehyung's room where jeongguk throws taehyung on his bed, hovering above him and attacking his lip. never have they made out this wildly before, lust and love is everything they feel.

"mh, gguk.", taehyung moans.

"what is it baby?", jeongguk asks, kissing his lips again.

"i want you."

"are you sure baby?"

"yes.", taehyung says. "b-but careful please.", he says, honestly scared of his first time.

"of course my love, always.", he says and pecks taehyung's lips.

then he starts kissing his neck, sucking on his sweet spots and making taehyung moan softly over and over again.

he takes off taehyung's shirt and now does the same with his collarbones. he sucks on his baby soft skin and enjoys hearing the little moans that are unbelievably cute but also a big turn on.

"god, you're making me crazy.", jeongguk says and then sucks on taehyung's nipples and he's losing his mind.

taehyung tries to gain some confidence since he also wants to do something good for jeongguk. jeongguk finally takes his shirt off and taehyung's hands immediately reach out to touch his abs.

they turn around so that taehyung is sitting on top of jeongguk now. he also gives jeongguk hickeys. at least all the girls who keep looking at him will know then.