3

(Y/n POV)
As I unpack my clothes and change into sweatpants and I white top and walk out to the kitchen where I see four girls staring at me then at my pants. Shit I forgot about my boner I quickly go red and put my hands over my boner . "I never knew how excited food makes you Y/n , I thought chae was bad for food" Lisa's teases. I look down and quickly bow my head "I'm sorry girls for this" I go to walk but rose grabs my hand "it's ok Y/n we don't have an issue it's normal right" I quickly nod but hear jisoo laugh "maybe it's only natural when Jennie can't keep her hormones calm" jisoo then gets at slap across the arm off of Jennie. I go red and see all the girls laugh.
I just go red and sit down and bow my head " alright enough teasing let's eat" says Jennie.

After food I walk into the living room and sit beside rose. She turns and smiles at me and leans her head on my shoulder. " I hope I can get to know you better Y/n" she says. I smile at her " definitely" I say and wink at her. "Let's watch a movie" Lisa says. She runs over to the tv and puts on a movie. I sigh and relax until I saw the title 50 shades of Grey ....FUCK Y/n junior you better not wake up now please don't.
I look up to see all the girls watching the movie carefully just then a very sexual scene comes on. My face goes red as I feel my dick getting harder I look at chaeyong beside me who is looking at me then at my dick. I sat up quickly " I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep I'll see you guys tomorrow" I run into my bedroom hoping no one saw my boner