10🚨🚨

(Y/n POV)
Jennie is on top of me giving my neck hickeys. "J-Jennieah s-stop" I said. She pulls of and says "i don't want to stop though" with a pout. I look at her and kiss her deeply and till her off so she is under me I take of her clothes and leave us both in our underwear. "Your perfect" I said she blushes and kisses me deeply she moves her hips up and rubs herself off my crotch I can feel myself go harder " Jennie ah d-don't stop" I kiss her neck leaving dark purple hickeys she moans "Y-y/n please ahh I n-need you-u" I smile and sit up and take off her underwear I kiss and suck on her breasts and she goes crazy " y-y/n now please" she says "shh I will"

I go down and run my hand on the inside of her tighs then onto her folds I slowly push a finger in and she lets out a scream "shhh it's ok, are you sure you want this baby?" I say she nods eagerly I push my fingers in and out " Jesus your tight"I say " y/n that's soo goOODD" I take out my fingers and pull off my underwear. I look up and see Jennie staring at me " it's ok we don't have too if you don't want too" I say rubbing her cheek "y/n please" she says. I slowly push into her and grit my teeth together " soo tight" I starts to move in and out and see tears come out of Jennies eyes I stop and bend down and kiss her "it's ok I'll be gentle if you want me to stop just say" she nods her head.

The rest of the night the room was full of moans and skins slapping together

After they both teacher there high Y/n collapsed on Jennies body hugging her tight Jennie kisses his head and puts her fingers in his hair " that was amazing" she says Y/n looks up and kisses her "you made it amazing" he says she giggles and slaps his shoulder. They both cuddle up and drift of the sleep holding each other tightly.