8

(Roses POV)
I wake up feeling an arm wrapped around me and my head on someone's chest I look up and see Y/n and I blush I look over and see the other girls on there phones.

(Y/n POV)
I wake up and see the girls all up getting there stuff "your awake let's go" Lisa says "are we done today"I say. Rose walks over to me "yep,now let's go so we cuddle more" she says. I smile at how cute she is. I look at Jennie who runs over to me and hugs me.
I feel her sigh I wrap my arms around her "you ok" "Ye I just need a hug" she says quietly. I hold her tight and kiss the top of her head. She giggles and let's go of me. "Let's go guys" jisoo says. Jennie grabs my hand and I follow her out to the car.

We arrive at the dorm and I flip on the coach all the girls go in and get changed. Lisa comes out first and jumps on me "what's up..oppa!" She says.I look at her "Oppa?" She nods her head "but we are the same age" "yes but what month were you born?"she says "January" I say "your older so your my oppa" she says and runs off. The girls come in and sit in the coach and put the tv on. "Can I cuddle you"Jennie says with a pout. I pinch her cheeks and nod she cuddles into my chest. I go on my phone and scroll through instagram. "Ahem" I look up and see all the girls looking at me "what?" I say. I sit up and look at them "we're wondering a few things,but we need you to answer" they say "Ye sure"

"Who do you love the most" Lisa blurts out. "Eh i love you equally" they all look "eh that's a lie, we always cuddle" "no me and Y/n get along the most" "no Y/n loves me more" I sigh and shake my head while they are bickering I sneak into my room and flip in my bed and sigh 'great job,you've cause this'I thought