47

Me and Y/n cuddles for a while until I had to go for a meeting "bye baby" I say kissing him before hopping out of the car "I'll see you soon" he says and drives off. I get into the meeting and see the girls already there 'why are they here' I thought

Lisa POV
"Okay so I have the meeting sorted with the ceo" I say "okay good we need to make sure jennie and Y/n are back together again" Rose says smiling and Jisoo nods "okay let's go.
"So girls what is it?" He asks curiously "sir we need you to hear us out, jennie and Y/n are in love and you can't stop them jennie hasn't been herself and is harldy eating or leaving the dorm,she needs him there and he needs her" jisoo says looking at us and nodding "look girls I understand but I cannot take risks" "what risks" he sighs "Jennie can get a lot of hate and the group she could loose out and endorsements for having a relationship and unexpected pregnancy" "Jennie already got hate cause of that thing with Kai and we want her to be happy if our fans want us to be happy they will understand and Y/n is a good guy and you can see that from his work" chae says "......okay" "WHAT" we all look in shock "okay if this will benefit the group I will allow it" we all scream in delight. "Thank you" we say smiling. Just then a knock on the door and Jennie walks in

Jennies POV
The ceo explains why I'm here and then why the girls are here "so my final decision is that.... I will..allow you and Y/n to be in a relationship" I sit there speechless "Jennie... "THANK YOU" I say crying feeling the girls hug me tight "but it will be up to you and Y/n when use tell the fans okay" I nod "okay someone get Y/n here now please

Y/n POV
"Hello...yes I can okay thank you bye" I rush to the office and see the girls and the ceo there 'oh shit do they know' I think scared "sit down" I do as he says and look at Jennie and smile at her "so I called you here as it has come to my attention that you are in love with jennie and the girls had explained to me about your relationship and as you know my last decision I told you could not continue and you had to move out..and now my final decision is.. 'oh god please don't fire me' I think "I will allow use to continue it as long as you do not live in the dorm and it will be up to use when the public hear about it but remember do not go out without being covered okay" all I can do is nod and my mouth drops and I look at Jennie "come here" she says opening her arms I pick her up and hug her "thank god" I say and sit her down "I love you guys" I say and hug them" it's all good but maybe dinner would help repay" chae says I nod "sure chipmunk" I say and kiss jennies head "okay are use ready" I say smiling "let's go"

We arrive at a restaurant and order out food "thank you guys" jennies says playing with my fingers "it's all good" they say "Y/n your hands are so big" Lisa says "Jennie your hand look tiny" they laugh "heyyy" she pouts "oh our food" we all ge tit and start to eat "so good" chae says not surprising me "thank you for the food guys" jisoo says as we walk into their door. I walk in and pick up jennie and run knot her room "so kisses" I say smiling. I kiss her lips and have her hugging me "so baby you won't have to sleep alone all the time" I say "yes thank god" she says giggling a little "so will we go watch a movie" she says I nod and carry her to the living room where the girls are chilling out on they're phones "so movie" they all nod. They put on (whatever movie u want) and we watch it "Jennie" I whisper and see her almost asleep while Lisa is asleep in chae shoulder "wanna go to bed" she nods "one sec I'll just help Lisa in" I stand up and see Jisoo gone to bed and chae staring up I pick up Lisa and walk into her room and place her on her bed and cover her with the blanket. I walk out and see Jennie sitting on the coach smiling "what" I say walking towards her "oh nothing" she says blushing "what baby" I say looking sideways "tell me" she looks at the ground "just y-you with no s-shirt on" she says blushing madly "really now" I say standing up and taking it off "better" she nods and touches my abs and chest "you enjoy that" she nods and kisses it and smiles "okay bed" she pouts "what" "I want alone time please" she says putting her arms around my neck "no baby bed" "nope she says kissing my neck "oh god"