51

Y/n POV
I wake up with my head against jennie all night I've been waking up and she has been right there all the time I feel so bad.
A tear escapes my eyes 'well done Y/n keeping her up all night' I hear in my head making me look up and see her sleeping peacefully. I get up and bring her close and make sure she looks comfortable before kissing her head "I love you" I say "I love you too" she says in a groggy voice "your awake" I ask she nods "I'm so sorry for yesterday and all night" I lower my head and feel her kiss my cheek "it's fine but what was it about was it the same nightmare" I nod and sigh "I get them when....." I go silent 'Tell her and she will leave you' I hear "when what Y/n?" She sits up in need too' 'NO YOU DONT' I shake it off "when I-I feeling bad" she looks at me "sad" I blurt out and she nods and smiles at me "it's okay but what is the nightmare about" she asks laying her head on my chest rubbing my arm "eh I- GOODMORNING" we both look and see Lisa with kuma under her arm "look kuma there is your mommy she was helping Y/n" she says putting the dog on the bed making him run up to us wagging his tail "rough night?" She asks jennie nods 'fuck it's my fault' I say in my head.

A while later the girls are packing there bags for tomorrow and I'm watching jennie pack her swimsuit "so Y/n the red or the yellow" I look at both seeing how the red is a bit more exposed but would have me drooling but I wouldn't want anyone else looking at her "em both" I say making her smile and put them in "can you only wear the red one when we're in private" I ask playing with my fingers "why" she asks smirking "don't you think I would look...sexy in it" she says leaning closer letting her breath hit off my ear "too sexy only I wanna see you in that" I say standing up making her back off a bit knowing that I will overpower her in this situation "your wish is my command" she zips up her bag "okay let's go" she walks in and takes out my suitcase as I flop on the bed and turn on Netflix

Jennies POV
I take down his suitcase to find a journal I look and see him with all focus on the tv making me open it on the mark paged. ' I can't believe it' I read through all his nightmares and how he was treated ' my poor baby' I tear up and stand up and look at him "baby" I say letting the tears flow down seeing him look at me worried "what's wrong" he asks sitting up and coming closer to me. I lift my hand and show him the journal making him sigh "I'm sorry u found out that way I-I just couldn't tell you"
He says sadly I nod and hug him tight " please tell me more when your ready" he nods and I kiss him "okay let's get packed and we won't talk about this again until u can" he nods and kisses my cheek and smiles "okay shorts" after a while I get to the last bit underwear "Y/n there is so much Calvin Klein you could have your own fashion show" he smirks "oh I do but it's with no clothes sure you've had a front row seat all the time" he says making my cheeks slush bright red. "Enough" jisoo says "come lets get fooodd and then off early to sleep"
He sighs and kisses me " I miss touching you" he whispers and kisses my neck making me squirm a little "hmm maybe" I say running out to jisoo and the girls to get food

(Sorry for it being short I don't got a lot of love feeling at the moment. Author got his heartbroken:((, but I'll try my best to update)