53

We arrive in Hawaii and go straight to the hotel "dibs" me and Lisa shout running towards the huge bed "ahhh" I snuggle into the pillow before someone jumps on me making me turn on my back seeing jennie wrap herself around me. I look and see all the girls on there phones before turning them off going to sleep "jennie" I shake her as her phone rings she doesn't move so I pick her up and moved her off me getting up "hello" "hey jennie it's kai" my blood boils "the fuck do you want" "oh Y/n is that you oh hey em...what's up bro" "what do u want" "em just to tell jennie that I'm thankful for helping me pick out the ring for my fiancé she said yes" "oh eh congrats" 'fuck my jealousy' I thought "yeah are you planning on proposing" he asks "em well I haven't thought about it" "take your time and if I would give you one advice don't tell the fans until u put a ring on her...fans get crazy ahaha" "yeah yeah ahaha thanks man eh congrats I have to go" "bye Y/n nice to finally speak to u" I hang up and turn seeing a sleepy jennie smiling at me "what" I ask pitting her phone down "ur so cute when ur jealous" she says wrapping her hands around my neck while I put my hands on her hips " me jealous pppffttt" "hmm maybe check how high the volume is on the phone next time" she says walking back to the bed "fuck"
I thought and jump onto the bed "wanna go swimming quickly" she nods and grabs a red swimsuit and takes off her clothes showing her matching underwear "em maybe later" I say and kiss her neck "hmm I-I wanna go s-swimming" I nod and go change

We get to the private indoor pool and the managers wait outside to make sure no one comes in "cannonball" I shout and jump in "ahahaha you're so silly" she laughs and has her towel around her "come on" I swim to the ledge and get out and walk over to her

Jennies POV
Y/n walking over to me with his wet hair and water dripping down him over his abs and v line "jennie" he clapped in my face "are you listening" I shake my head "what are you daydreaming about?" He asks "you" I say stepping closer to him "me mhhh" he smirks and puts his hands on my hips "what about me" he says looking at me. I run my hands down his neck to his chest making his breath hitch as I run my hands over his abs and trace his v line to the band of his shorts "how hot you look" I smile and look at him with his eyes half closed and his chest going up and down. I slip my hand into his shorts making him moan "ahh shit" I run my hand over him making him lean his head on my shoulder "follow me" I take my hand out and go to the jacuzzi and sit down seeing Y/n come beside me "face that way" he turns facing me with his back and I bring him back to lean against me "relax" he shakes his head "can I not help you aswell" I nod and look at him "ride me" he says bluntly I smile and see him pull his shorts down a bit. I straddle him and move over the bottom of my bikini bottoms and slide down making me bite my lip "fuck" I lay my head on his chest "fuck so tight" he kisses my head "do it when you want" he rubs my back and I start moving making him throw his head back "ah fuck god" we both moan "jennie-ah I-I love you" he says looking into my eyes "I l-love you too Y/n" I lean my head against his and hold his hands "oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I say and slow down from being tierd "shhh let me help" he pushes me up a little as I lay my head on his chest he runs his hands down and lifts me up a little and thrusts into me making me roll my eyes as he hits my spot "I-I'm c-cum aaahhh mmmhhh" I cum on him making him slow down and let me calm down "you look exhausted" he laughs "maybe let me do this" I move fast on him making him throb in me "stop stop" I keep going "stop I'm cumming" "in me" he looks at me "I'm on birth control aahh fuck your so big" he looks at me and I kiss him making sure he knows it's okay "fuck aaahhh mmmhhh SHIT BABY" he wraps him arms around me and puts his head on my chest and thrusts up a little riding out his high "oh fuck mmhhh"