24

I get back to the dorm tierd as hell the girls are watching a movie. "Y/n let's talk" Jennie says standing up I just nod and follow her into her room. I sit on the bed awkwardly " so... I was talking to rose and she told me how she gave you a handjob" she says looking at me my eyes go wide and my mouth opens 'shit I forgot about that' I thought "well... would you like to tell me" she says "eh mhh Ye well we watched the movie and I got turned on and Ye she said she could help me and I was shocked but eh yeah" I say looking at the ground "hmmmmm ok so let's do something now" she says. She stands up "strip" she says "what" "I said strip" I look at her for a second "NOW" I quickly take off my clothes leaving me in my underwear "stand up" I quickly follow her orders she starts to rub down my chest and abs and down to the wasteband of my underwear "ah j-jen a-ah" I moan out "shhhh don't say anything" she says putting her fingers on my lip.

She pulls down my boxers and strokes me up and down "ahhh" I grit my teeth. "You understand no one else can do this" she says. I nod. She slaps my dick "answer" she says "yes I understand" she hums at me. She goes faster "a-ahh Jen I-I...c-cuUM"I cum all over her hand and breath heavily.

"Remember I WILL NOT BE FORGIVING YOU EASLY NEXT TIME" she shouts I nod quickly "I'm sorry" I say she smiles and kisses my cheek "go get changed" she's has rubbing my cheek. I put on my boxers and grab her hand "I'm very sorry I will be honest to you" I say kissing her "you better now come let's watch a movie" I grab my pants and go out to the living room "ahem Y/n...shirt" jisoo says I just sit down and see Jennie sit on my lap. Lisa sits beside me and rose aswell "AAHH Stop perving on my boyfriend" Jennie says covering me