55

Me and jennie cuddled and watched movies while the others were resting "baby your tattoos are really cool" I smile and kiss her cheek "come on let's go get dinner". We all get changed and walk to the resteraunt and order our food "how you all enjoying your trip" "it's so pretty me and Lisa got so much pictures" chae says smiling. Jisoo is trying to read the English menu to jennie and Lisa and chae are talking about tomorrow I smiles at them all and see the food come. After the food the girls spent time ordering more cocktails causing them to be a bit tipsy. I carry lisa on my back and holding jennies hand while chae and jisoo were in front, I get them to the room and put them to bed "jennie you need to get changed" she whines " come here" I cuddle her and feel her breaths slow meaning she's asleep. I close my eyes and sleep peacefully. I wake up with the light of the sun beaming through the window I get up seeing them all still asleep "jennie I'm going to the beach" she nods and I get changed and go down. I lay out my towel and spread out enjoying the sun.

Until a shadow covered me causing me to open my eyes seeing and elderly woman looking at me "you have tattoos who did these" she grabs my arm and looks "traditional way or a shop" "shop" she nods "come with me I show you traditional" I follow her to a little hut at the edge of the beach "look here my boy" shows me her arms "these are the story of my life everything I faced it was tattooed" I nod and look "your ones do you know the meaning" I shake my head "I have my girlfriends initials in it that's all I know" she laughs "it means the strength you hold on the outside is greater on the inside...you have not had an easy path but you are stronger now" I smile and nod "thank you" my phone rings "hello" jennie:baby where are you "I'm at the beach" jennie: I'm coming now "okay love" hangs up.

I walk back and see the girls in the water surfing and filming for there show "they're doing bad" I laugh and there manager nods "at least the are good at what they need to be" I nod and wait for them smiling. I grab snorkel and swim out looking at the turtles "holy shittt" I put my hand down and touched it "jennie look" she giggles on the boat "you big baby" I look back under and pick up the baby one carefully "look" the all awh and take pictures "there you go swim swim swim" I let him go and swim around the boat and splash the "Y/N YOUR DEAD" I duck under the water 'oh shit' I get up on the boat and wrap myself up "so are you done filming" they all look at eachother "not even close"

( author here)
Sorry all for not uploading thank you all for staying please tell me what use want to happen