7

I watch the girls practice and wow they are so good they are amazing. "Wow you guys are incredible" I said "thanks Y/n" said Lisa. I look over at Jennie and rose talking and I can't help but get dirty thoughts in my head.

"Alright girls it's time for lunch" I say. "Me and Lisa will go get some food, we'll be back in a bit" said jisoo. I smile and nod. I turn around to see rose and Jennie staring at me I smirk a them and say "you should take a photo it will last longer" I say. The two girls go red and look down. "E-em I-I'm gonna g-go to the b-bathroom" said Jennie I nod and turn to rose.

"So how are you" I say "G-good" she says. I take a step closer to her and she walks back and her back hits the wall "you sure your ok" I say biting my lip. I lean closer to her ear "shy now are we" I step back and laugh. She looks at me annoyed "not cool" she says with a pout

I laugh "I'm sorry I'm just teasing" I say and walk over and give her a hug. She wraps her arms around me and nuzzles into my chest. "Your warm Y/n" she says "no I'm hot" I say with a wink she slaps my arm and we both giggle

Jennie comes back holding bags of food with Lisa and jisoo following behind "we're back" says Lisa. We all get up and eat food. I sit next to rose and we all talk and laugh

After food rose leans her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes, I look and smile at her. "Aaaa look how cute you guys are" Lisa and jisoo teases. My face turns red and I look up at them "stop" they just laugh I look at Jennie and she smiles at me and I smile back.

The girls continue practice before they go to the recording room I sit on the coach and rose comes and sits beside me. "I'm so tired" she says with a pout. I pinch her cheeks "your cute when you pout" I say. She hits my arm and hugs my arm. I turn my body to face her and let her hug me she nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck and says "thank you" before closing her eyes and falling asleep. I smile and feel a warm feeling in my heart 'wow she's perfect' I thought before closing my eyes and falling asleep with rose in my arms.