Chapter Six: Gameplay with the USSR

I'M BACKKKKKKKK~

_____________________________________________________

After everyone had finished cleaning up breakfast the children ran off to their own cliques. Some of the nations had managed to shift into cliques: England often hung out with the magic state trio, Italy was often found in the workshop with Miles and Katie, France loved to play with the young children and loved to braid Anastasia's long hair, Spain and Ludwig busied themselves in the gym with Brody, Noah, and Gabe, and the familiar nations kept to their own business. When Alfred went into the living room he saw Ukraine brushing Belarus' hair while Estonia and Latvia asked more questions to Lithuania. Ivan was sitting on the couch, cooing at Quincy who giggled at his papa's stupid facial expressions. It finally occurred to the blonde that he hadn't spent much time with Ivan's family and saw the welcomed day of peace as his opportunity.

"How about we all spend the day together? All seven of us!" Alfred asked excitedly. Lithuania and Belarus automatically nodded with smiles gracing their lips. Estonia and Latvia shrugged at each other and nodded as well, while Ukraine clapped and jumped giddily in her seat. Ivan picked up Quincy and walked over to Alfred, kissing his temple.

"That is a wonderful idea, sunflower! All of us can play games and watch a movie together!" Ivan yelped cutely. Alfred smiled at the group and waved them along.

"Alright! I'll get the media room set up! I've got the perfect flick!" Alfred began to walk down the hallway.

"Alfred, what is it?" Toris asked while cocking an eyebrow.

"It's a surprise! Just get comfy in the media room!" Alfred went to the film room and went through a bunch of his old DVDs. After a few minutes, Alfred finally found the film and put it into the media player. He then went to the viewing area where he found all of the previously known USSR: all of them were sitting on beanbag chairs, munching on popcorn and chocolates, and swaddled in soft blankets. Ukraine noticed Alfred standing there, tapping Ivan and putting out her hands to take Quincy. Once she did Ivan spread his legs and had Alfred lay his body back, cuddling him with a blanket as the movie began to play.

DADDY DAYCARE

Flashed on the screen and the movie's first scene began. The movie didn't make much sense to Latvia, so Estonia and America did explain a few scenes. The group all laughed when the dads in vegetable costumes began to wrestle and cried when all the kids were shown to be unhappy in the expensive school. They liked it when the little girls put makeup on the fatter dad and when the nerdy dad failed at flirting. Ukraine shouted in worry when the evil schoolmaster unplugged the bounce house at the fundraiser and Estonia pointed out how dangerous that was to do. However, the happy ending made them all smile. Surprisingly, Quincy had fallen asleep during the movie. Alfred got up and gently grabbed the youngin from his soon to be sister-in-law.

"Fredka, I will go set up some board games. What would you suggest?" Ivan asked as Belarus helped Lithuania fold the blankets.

"Hm, get out UNO and Monopoly. I'm going to put Quincy in his crib and turn on the monitor in case he wakes up," Alfred explained as he made his way upstairs. He entered his room and laid Quincy in his warm crib, tucking him under the plush quilt Sweden had knitted for the little baby. As he gazed at his son, Alfred felt a chill in the air. He was alert immediately and whipped his head around, feeling a breeze blow past him. Looking back behind him, he saw his mother.

"Maska, he is beautiful," she complimented softly. She grazed Quincy's cheek with her knuckles softly, looking up to Alfred.

"Mama? What are you doing here?" Alfred asked as tears began to well up in his eyes. Catori stepped close to him and gently pet his cheeks, using her thumbs to wipe his tears. She kissed his forehead and smiled softly, backing away a bit and placing a hand on Alfred's belly. She giggled softly and looked at Alfred with shining eyes, "mama?"