Chapter 3. UA

Midoriya was standing infront of the school gate for UA. He was nervous but he didn't back down.. not now, not after all of the training he had done with All might and Recovery girl.
'I can't let them down' 

Unfortunately, the moment he wanted to walk he tripped over his own feet. He was about to fall down when he felt himself float. "sorry for using my quirk on you but it would of been bad luck if you fell and got injured before the test" a brunette girl said "y.. yeah t..t...thanks" was all he could muster to say to the girl. "Well i gotta go, good luck with the entrance exam" she said before walking off.

Midoriya was still madly blushing 'I talked to a girl!' was all he could think about. But his thoughts got rudly interupted by an explosive boy. "Out of my way deku before i kill your ass" bakugo said. 

After that he went inside where present mic was explaining the exam and the rules. Midoriya was thinking about the exam but didn't notice he started mumbling. "you over there" midoriya heard and saw a tall man standing with black hair. "if you came here to disturb everyone and not take this seriously then go home" he said rudely. after that present mic continued explaining about the exam.

All attendees were standing before a huge gate for the entrance exam. everyone was very nervous. When Midoriya looked around him he saw that brunette girl again. 'maybe i should ask if she is doing alright' he thought, but the moment he walked towards her the guy with black hair came again "don't you dare distrub her, she is obviously very nervous and is trying to calm down." he said. "What are you doing here anyway? are you here to get in everyone's way?"

When Midoriya wanted to answer him present mic gave a shout "START!"  everyone was looking at present mic like he said something funny. "come on guys it has started already life doesn't have a countdown either" he said.

Everyone ran inside and they were all making quick work of the robots. 'Alright Midoriya time to show off your training, thanks to all the training i did i can now use one for all 15%' he thought. he quickly charged up one for all and destroyed a fair ammount of robots.

"2 Minutes remaining" present mic said, while at that moment they heard rumbling and when they looked up they saw the giant 0 point robot. Everyone tried to run away but Midoriya was too shocked to be able to run away.

Once his body did slowly turn around he quickly stopped "ouch" he heard a familiar voice say. once he looked at the person who said it his eyes widened. it was the brunette from earlier and she was stuck below some rubble.

When Midoriya saw the robot closing in he quickly used full cowling 15% and quickly jumped between buildings to gain some height but he noticed he would need more power to destroy the robot and used 100% in his arm while smashing the robot.

The robot slowly exploded and Midoriya managed to land safely. he quickly pulled of the rubble from her legs. "Are you okay?" he asked her. "yeah i broke sprained my ankle, but your arm" she said with a worried look. 

"Time is up!" they heard. then Recovery girl came and gave some kids who needed minor healing some medicene while giving others a kiss to heal bigger wounds. "you did good Midoriya"she whispered once she came close to him. All Midoriya could do was smile.

The entrance exam was now over and he was slowly walking back home. Once he was back home he was so tired that he could't stay awake another second. 'must be because of the nerves and the healing' he thought.

A few weeks passed, and the letter from UA came in. Midoriya was nervous and didn't know if he made it. (i will skip this part his score is the same as the anime just villain points are now 30 points. All might's speech is the same too).