Chapter 6. Secret revealed

Sup guys, just a note before i start the chapter. instead of like the anime where the dorms made after the battle between AFO and All might... i will be adding it already in this chapter.

 Also this will be quiet a long chapter.

with this out of the way i will start the chapter.

enjoy reading!

 After Tomura and Kurogiri fled, the injured were taken back to Recovery girl back to UA. "I hope he is ok" Nejire silently said. "You really care for that boy don't you Nejire?" Mirio said when he walked towards her. At first she didn't hear him, but when he came closer she snapped back to reality.

"Sorry what did you say Mirio?" she asked. "That you really care for that boy" he said with a grin on his face. Nejire started blushing but she didn't deny it. "I noticed how you 2 were staring at each other before it all happend, and we all saw how he was when you were in trouble" Mirio said.

"Yeah we might not know each other all that long but even we haven't seen him like that" Uraraka joined in on their conversation. "Everyone saw how serious he was against Bakugo in the battle trial, but this seemed like a totally different Deku"

Iida and kirishima also walked up to them. "he certainly had a pressence when he saved you, thats for sure" Mirio said. Nejire began tearing up. 'even tho i told him that he could't fight that nomu alone, and i knew we were in danger i still felt safe being held in his arms' she thought 'even when nomu was charging at me when All might was down he still protected me' 

"He really put up a fight and he protected us all, but most of all he protected you. That Nomu kept coming for you but he stood strong" Kirishima praised him. "He even took blows so that thing would't touch me" Nejire said.

"what do you mean?" they asked. "When he held me in his arms, i told him he could't fight that thing that it would be too dangerous, but all he did was hold me tighter and didn't have a single hesitation" she said. "Even after the nomu caught up to his speed, it was going to attack me but in that instance Midoriya shielded me with his body and after the hit he quickly turned around so i would't be hurt"

They were all amazed by what they heard. They only saw everything as a blur because of how fast they moved. "Are you guys talking about Izuku midoriya?" The teachers came to ask what had happend. Nejire, Mirio and Uraraka explained what they saw and even the teachers were speechless.

After that everyone hurried back to school. they all wanted to see how their friends and teachers were doing. Once they returned at the school a small group made of Uraraka,Iida, Mirio, Nejire and Asui went towards Recovery girl's office while the others went home.

When they got at the office. They saw that the curtains for the teachers were closed as they were in pretty bad shape. Mirio quickly went to his friend who had just woken up. "So how are you doing tamaki?" Mirio asked. "i'm doing alright i guess it just feels like i got hit by a train." he says.

Tamaki looked at the bed besides him. "what happend to him tho?" He asked pointing to Midoriya. Mirio quickly explained what had happend. Tamaki was shocked by what he had heard. "If it wasn't for Midoriya i don't think that a few of us would have survived. He protected Nejire when that beast was about to give her the final blow and even made sure they were targeting him so we could escape back to the others" Mirio said.

The others were just standing around Midoriya. Recovery girl also joined them and had heard what had happend. Nejire took a chair and went to sit besides Midoriya. "please be okay..." she whispered.