Chapter 11. For the fallen.

sup guys a new chapter has arrived :D

this will start with a timeskip tho hope you all don't mind :3

A few months after the overhaul incident.

School went on like normal. Midoriya and Nejire got closer then ever after what had happend, and even the he and the class got closer. But all of Class 1A aswell as Nejire were still worried.

They were worried because Midoriya and Mirio were training almost everyday for the past 3months. Normally this would't bother anyone. What did bother them was that they only trained in private, neither Nejire nor Amajiki were allowed to join or see their training.

This wasn't normal for the 2. They even stopped mid training if a teacher walked in. This really raised suspicion. After the training ended. "Midoriya are you still sure about this? you know people will get worried don't you?" Mirio asked.

"I am sure. Are you still sure too?" Mirio nodded with determination. "We will meet up at the front gate tonight" Mirio said. Midoriya nodded and with that left the room to wash himself. After he took a shower he just walked into the commen area with everyone like nothing was wrong.

They did keep a close eye on Midoriya but nothing seemed out of the ordinary so they just continued with what they were doing. Eventually around 8pm Midoriya said he was tired and went to bed.

He got to his room and quickly locked it. He walked to his balcony closed the window and activated his quirk then jumped away as hard and silently as he could. He quickly ran to the front gate where Mirio was waiting for him.

They looked at each other for some time in silent. "Shall we go?" Mirio asked as Midoriya nodded. They quickly ran towards their objective. After a few hours they arrived at a big house with high walls surrounding it.

"This is the place here is where Overhaul lives" Mirio said. "Let's sneak inside you know the way to her right?" Midoriya asked while Mirio nodded. "Sir and i talked about it alot and also planned alot so i know the place like the back of my hand" He said with a confident grin.

"I'll use my quirk to see if anyone is coming" Mirio said "Good idea you can do it with you're quirk!"

They silently ran towards the door and opened it. No one was there. "Maybe they are all asleep?" Midoriya whisperd. Mirio nodded. "Yea it's quiet late so that might be the case" The walked towards a vase lifted it and clicked a hidden button to reveal a hidden door. They quickly got inside and began running.

After some time they found some doors. "Do you know which one is her room?" Midoriya asked. "No but with my quirk is can look" he answered. As they walked down the hall with doors Mirio checked every room with his quirk.

Suddenly he stopped and made a sign that this was the right door. They opened the door and walked towards the person in there. "We finnaly found her and this time we won't let her go back to him" Midoriya whisperd. They tried to wake eri up as silently as they could.

When she woke up however she first got really scared but after seeing that it was Midoriya and Mirio there she began crying which made quiet some noise. "ssssshhhh" Mirio said. "we came to save you" Midoriya added.

She nodded and followed the boys but once they got outside Overhaul was waiting.

"You too again" he said in a angry tone. "i had thought you would of learned your lesson after last time" Overhaul took of his gloves to fight while Mirio rushed towards Overhaul Midoriya following him.

Mirio threw a punch towards overhaul which he was about to block but Mirio just passed right through him which took Overhaul by surprise lowering his gaurd just to recieve a gut punch by Midoriya. After that Midoriya quickly jumped up and kicked Overhaul in the jaw.