Chapter 5. Usj

The rest of the week after the Battle trial passed with normal lessons. It also gave the students time to recover some more. But once the next week started they were in for a surprise.

"Alright class today we are going to have a disaster rescue training, Everyone grab your gym suit or costume and meet me outside" Aizawa said. most people were hyped for the training, but there were some who didn't care. Everyone got into their costumes and went outside.

Aizawa was waiting for them standing by a bus. "Alright everyone get on the bus we will be heading to the place where we will do the rescue training, this time it won't be just me who will teach you, there are 2 more teachers there and some special guests who wanted to help out" he explained.

Everyone quickly got on the bus, they could't wait till the training was about to start. In the bus they were talking about their quirks. "Speaking of quirks,  your quirk looks alot like All might's quirk" she said while turning to Midoriya.

Bakugo was silently listening in on their conversation. "W...W...What?! N..n.no way my quirk is nothing like all might's quirk" Midoriya said while stuttering and panicking. "I am only glad that my quirk is the same category as his" Midoriya smiled. Bakugo noticed that Midoriya was hiding something. 'I know you are hiding something Deku, I will find out sooner or later' he thought.

After some time they finnaly arrived, They were glad that they finnaly got off the bus and could move their muscles. Once they all turned around to see the facillity they were impressed to see a big dome with 3 letters on it. U.S.J it said.

Once everyone got off the bus Aizawa ordered everyone to go inside, When they got inside they were greeted by the space hero specialized in disaster rescue's, thirteen. "Good morning children i am thirteen and this is my rescue training facillity called short USJ."

Everyone was amazed by how it all looked from the inside. "Wasn't All might supposed to be here?" Aizawa asked. "Well it seems he ran *out of time* " thirteen said while holding 3 fingers up. Midoriya saw this. 'guess All might is already at his daily limit and isn't coming' he thought.

"Oh well" Aizawa said "I'm glad we still got 'them', you can show yourselfs now" when Aizawa said that. 3 people slowly walked past the class to join Aizawa and thirteen.

there was the blonde guy with his cartoonlike face, together with the guy with Black hair and a cute girl with blue hair. Once Midoriya saw her he could't stop staring 'she is very pretty and cute, but why can't i stop staring at her?' he thought. at that moment her gaze also fell on him and they kept staring at each other with a little blush.

The 2 guys saw this and started smirking. Once they wanted to introduce themselfs everyone's attention fell towards the blue haired girl, her face which was blushing and smiling a second ago had now a worried look on it, but her eyes were still at the same spot. She was still staring at Midoriya.

Once they all looked at Midoriya he got in a fighting stance and began charging full cowling, which startled everyone. "Midoriya!? what's happening to you?!" Aizawa asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

Midoriya was looking right past the girl, gritting his teeth, and the only thing he said "villains!" The moment Aizawa heard that word he went pale and looked towards the center of the facillity. there was a portal with alot of villains coming out of it. At the portal there were figures still at the portal.

in the middle there was a teen boy covered in hands. to his right there was someone which looked like he was made out of smoke, and on his left there was a beast with big muscles and a strange beak with his brain sticking out of his head.

"Good day hero's we have come to kill All might" the man in the middle said. "thirteen evacuate the facillity and bring the kids to safety" Aizawa said while putting on his goggles. "Wait mister Aizawa, you are specialized in sneak attackes and short fights. not head on fights!" Midoriya said in worry. "You can't be a hero with just 1 trick kid" he said before jumping to the plaza to fight off the villains.