One

The rain poured down as Seokjin ran into the school with his bag covering his head. Finally making it into the school entrance just in time, he pushed open the door and went to his locker to change shoes.

He ran up to the classroom and sat up in his seat. Seokjin wipes the sweat off his brow as he made it just in time for role call and uniform check. He looked to the left of him and saw a girl. Her name was Jinae and she was a shy and quiet girl, a bit chubby and with cute little glasses that made her face look round and cute. She was looking the window of the school watching the rain trickle down the window. She never really talked much besides yes, no, sorry, and thank you.

Seokjin looked out the window until someone blocked his view. "Good Morning Jin" He made eye contact with the girl. She was wearing a lot of makeup and shirt was two sizes too small. "Good Morning Hyebin" He said looking down at his hands. "Jin Oppa your hairs all wet" She touched the boys hair, running her fingers through it. "Hyebin Please don't touch me" He said while grabbing her wrist. "Jin..Don't be that way. We can work this out". "There's nothing to work out" Jin rolled his eyes "Hyebin Please have a seat" The teacher called out from the front of the room.
"Fine" Hyebin walked to the middle of the class and plopped down into her seat.

Jin tried to look back out the window but was stopped by a pair of eyes watching him. It was Jinae and she was looking at him. She rarely ever looked someone in the eyes. It was as if they were the only two in the room. Jin smiled at her causing a blush to creep onto her face. Cute.

Hyebin watched from a far and the two stared at each other.

*She better watch out, Jin is mine and mine only*